"Yes, Not company would think like that but they are different" Sanskar said with deep thought. Swara looked at him with raised eyebrow by listening him.

"I mean, I heard about them that they have never given this opportunity to anyone but why our company?" Sanskar also expressed his doubt about choosing SG company.

"Might be they would have found our company"s capability and impressed with our work" Sanskar said in casual tone.
Swara looked at him with surprised as well as suspicious eyes. Sanskar quickly averted his gaze by feeling her gaze on him.

"How much did you study about them?" Swara asked him with questionable eyes.

"Nothing, it's just I heard lot about them from my old colleagues when I was working in previous cafe" Sanskar said with sheepish smile. Swara's smile vanished as soon as she heard about his words.

"Cafe?" Swara asked him confusingly.

"Yes, I used to work in KG Company cafe before joining this company so most of the employees used to talk about their company" Sanskar said casually but Swara felt something was stirred in her heart by listening him.

"Hmm" Sara just replied making Sanskar confuse but he ignored it.

"Swara" Sanskar called her by seeing her being lost in her thoughts.

"Swara" This time Sanskar called her by little loud.

"Hmm" Swara looked up at him who has a confused face.

"Sorry" Swara said as soon as she came into sense.

"Are you ok?" Sanskar asked her with concern

"Yes, I am absolute fine, it's just that I was thinking something." Swara said with light smile by seeing his worried face.

"What you think about this proposal?"Sanskar asked her

"This is best opportunity for any company. Who wouldn't have refused this opportunity to work with top company but I am little confused about this. Why they are giving this opportunity to us instead of doing on their own. And most importantly it's profitable project so no one ready to give their chance to another one. Is there any conspiracy behind this?" Swara said with suspicious thought.

"I don't think so because as per my opinion they will fight with face to face not from behind and cunning" Sanskar said.

"Why do I feel like you are defending them?" Swara asked him with raised eyebrow.

"Nothing like that, I just told with my own experience" Sanskar said with meeky tone. Swara looked at him with for a minute.

"Ok I believe your words and most importantly I trust you" Swara said with genuine smile and Sanskar smiled by listening her.

"Take appointment with KG Company and I want to talk with them before giving our approval"Swara told Sanskar.

"Yes, I will" Sanskar said and went out
Swara looked at the way he went out.

"Why do I feel like Harsha is hiding something from me? I need to talk with Kaka"Swara thought in her mind and resumed her work

It was afternoon 1 pm, Swara was deeply engrossed in her work and someone peeked inside the door and then slowly entered the room without making sound. That person slowly came near Swara's table and stood infront of her table then also Swara didn't lift her head to see.

"Harsha do you want something?" Swara said without looking the person who was standing infront of her.

"Who is Harsha?" That person asked her with serious tone and questionable eyes.
Swara instantly looked up by listening familiar voice and got shocked as well as surprised.