"Cresents," Lando playfully said. "Anyone else?"

Juliette sighed, this was her number one at mispronouncing things. "Mon Dieu."

"Repeat after me," Sara said. "Krwa..."

"Krwa," Lando repeated Sara.

"...san."

"San."

"Krawsan," she said, hoping he would pronounce croissant right.

"Cresents." Lando laughed and brightly smiled.

Sara sighed loudly and shook her head in disappointment. "Speaks French like a Spanish cow," she mumbled, annoyed.

The eyes of Juliette shot up to Pierre's, and a smile grew on her face, trying not to burst into laughter.

Carlos looked confused at her, like more people did. "Uh... what?"

"Speaks French like a Spanish cow," Sara repeated with total confidence.

Juliette and Pierre burst into laughter, making Sara look confused at them, slightly offended. Everyone else was still figuring out if this was a French idiom or not.

"Sara," Charles laughed. "It's 'parler français comme une vache espagnole'. Only use this in French, don't translate this into English," he informed Sara in French.

Sara straightened her face. "O," and burst into laughter. She looked at Juliette, who was losing her shit. Pierre seemed to do that as well. "Oh, this is bad," she laughed in French. "See, that's why I'm not made for English."

"You are not the only one, trust me," Pierre said and wheezed.

"The things I have translated in the wrong way," Charles smirked.

"I said with full confidence 'those are not your onions' instead of 'that is none of your business'," Juliette told in French and put on her thumb.

Sara shook her head. "Ce ne sont pas vos oignons?" Juliette nodded. "How did you do that?"

"Je ne sais pas." Juliette got up and grabbed a tissue to dry her eyes. She gave one to Sara and shook her head while still laughing.

"Very delighted to attend a French conversation I don't understand a word of," Daniil said emotionlessly and pressed his lips into a thin line.

"You gotta explain this one to me," Carlos said to Sara. "Because I am confused as heck."

"In French, we say 'parler français comme une vache espagnole' when someone speaks French poorly, which directly translates to speak like a Spanish cow," Sara explained and snorted when Juliette and Pierre began to laugh again. "You both need to stop, I swear to god," she told Juliette and Pierre.

Juliette switched seats, she moved to the free seat next to Pierre. "It's just too beautiful," she said.

"It makes sense in French, but in English, it is so weird," Pierre added.

"To speak like a Spanish cow... Right," Carlos said, questionable and raised his eyebrows.

"Which gives the confirmation French is a weird language," Alex came to a conclusion.

The game resumed, with this time twenty people. A few crew members and other drivers joined, it seemed like this was a place to be, instead of playing on the PlayStation.

"Who is the moderator?"

Everyone turned around their card, and Juliette groaned; she disliked this role the most of this game.