Y/n on the other hand was still unconscious.Polly and Ada were walking here and there in the room grabbing bandages,first aids,cloths.They both were so worried about her.Polly sat on the bed beside her and slowly removed her clothes and covered her with the bed sheet.She got a look at the cut she had on the waist and she gasped
"Jesus Christ"she whispered and quickly grabbed a bandage and alcohol to clean the wound and stop the bleeding.
"She's lost a lot of blood"Polly said quickly ripping the bandage off from the roll.She wet the bandage with alcohol and as soon as she was about to put the cloth on the wound y/n slightly opened her eyes.Her eyes that once glistened were now dull and painful
"Polly?"she whispered slightly trying her best to make words
Her look softened as she said her name and a slight tear fell down from her eyes.She brought up her hand and slightly touched her cheek
"You woke up at the wrong time"Ada said as her voice was about to break
Y/n looked over at the cloth that was soaked in alcohol and put her head back on the pillow
"I know"she grunted in frustration
Polly slightly nodded at her asking wether she was ready and y/n nodded closing her eyes for the burn she was about to feel.Polly placed the cloth on her wound and sudden pain ran through her body.She grunted loudly and grabbed the edge of the wooden bed.Polly didn't take a second to place it on the other wounds she had
"Damnit Polly"y/n grunted and let out a scream of pain

Tommy stopped in his tracks when he heard her scream.He walked hurriedly towards the towards the door and started pounding on it
"Polly is she ok?"tommy asked
"Ya I'm fine Tommy"y/n said breathing heavily
Tommy finally heard her voice.He took a step back from the door gobsmacked by her voice.It became music to his ears.Now all he wanted to do was to hold her and kiss her until his last breath.

At some point he wanted to slam open that door but he kept his cool.He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall near the door.He fetched for a cigarette and brought it up to his lips.But something inside told him not to smoke.Not now.He closed his eyes and removed his cigarette and put it back in the box.His brothers noticed how exhausted and worried he looked.They finally saw emotion on their brothers face after so long.John slightly smiled and put a toothpick in his mouth.
"Not smoking brother?U looking for trouble eh?"john asked smirking
"Not now John"Tommy said giving him a daring look which made him quiet in a second.Tommy tapped his foot on the floor slightly.He wanted to meet her.He was loosing patience.
Soon enough Polly came outside rubbing her hands with a cloth.They all looked at her and Tommy pushed himself of the wall and stared at her waiting for an answer.
Polly realised they were waiting so she opened her mouth
"She's fine"Polly said straightening her dress and putting the cloth away
Ada came outside too with slight tears in her eyes.They all stared at her with confusion
"She's fine.She handles the pain with alcohol better than you all"Ada said while straightening her posture and crossing her arms.They all nodded there heads because they knew she was stronger.
"Can I uh meet her?"tommy asked rubbing the back of his neck.Polly was a little surprised.Never in her life did she see Tommy getting awkward.
"Ya go ahead"she said walking away from the door

"I'm coming too"Arthur said pushing John away.Tommy looked back at him and gave him a glare.Ge paused in his tracks and let out a frustrated groan
Tommy shook his head and walked inside to see his angel lying on the bed.Her face slightly lit up by the moonlight outside and the shining lamp in the corner.His face softened at the sight of her but at the same time he was angry when he saw her cuts and bruises.He sat down slowly on the chair beside his bed.Her eyes were closed but she soon heard footsteps and a squeak from the chair and she opened her eyes.She slightly adjusted to the room sightings but soon opened them clearly.She looked to her side and saw those beautiful cold eyes that were shining in the yellow light.Those beautiful golden freckles that only a god could have.Those beautiful pink lips that were so kissable.Her eyes started growing wet when she finally got a glimpse of him.
"Tommy"she whispered causing his attention to go all the way to her.His face softened even more when he saw her beautiful eyes now looking directly at him.
They both didn't say anything.They had nothing to say.They were too busy taking ever single glimpse of each other like they would never be able to see each other again.
"Why did you leave me y/n?"tommy said almost whispering
The look on her face changed.She looked up on the roof because if she met his eyes she knew she would break
"I had no choice Tommy.It had to be done"she said taking a breath in.
Tommy leaned closer in his chair and put his elbows on his legs.
"What had to be done?"he asked while boring into her soul to look for an answer
"Y/n look at me"he said in a serious tone.Y/n didn't want to but she eventually gave up in the end and looked into his deep ocean blue eyes.
"I -I killed him"she said as a tear fell down her eyes.These two days damaged her so much.She felt weak like a piece of glass who could break easily in pieces.
Tommy never saw a tear in her beautiful eyes.He prayed he wouldn't.But seeing her like this,so weak,so broken made his already broken heart shatter again.He got up and pulled her in a hug.She put her arms around his neck and hugged him tight.His chest felt so warm so safe and she missed it so much.She missed the way she couldn't get enough of his sweet whiskey and smoke scent.
He couldn't get enough of her Jasmine cologne.Her beautiful eyes.Her laugh.Her words.Her presence around him was enough to drive him crazy.
She slightly sobbed on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her like she couldn't get hurt with him.Like no one would touch her with him around her.She was his and his only.And soon he will tell the world that.

Y/n looked up to meet his eyes.The cold eyes that showed a dark side to him were soft now.Like they wanted her to come to that side.He looked into her beautiful eyes that were so deep that he could look at them for hours.After all this time he had her now and he won't ever let her go from him.
Tommy felt himself giving in.Like he was ready to give up on his control and he wanted to feel her Rosy lips against his own.He felt himself leaning in and she did too.
Soon enough the two world collided.He slammed his lips on hers pretending they both didn't feel the large bold of electricity and the rush of their blood.Fire finally met ice and they both had an equal impact on each other.She slightly opened her mouth asking for him and he didn't waste a second to slip his tongue right in.He felt lightheaded when he smelled the cologne again.Y/n never felt more alive in her whole life.His kiss could heal her wounds on its own.His broken heart was getting mended again.
Fireworks lit up everywhere.It felt like angel was getting in the soul of a demon.A cold man was getting warmth from the inside.And it was all because of her.It's always because of her.
She brought her hand up to his brown locks and slightly tugged on them.A groan erupted from his throat.The feeling was so intoxicating,he forgot his whole life for that second.Y/n smiled against his lips and he did too.The feeling was so intoxicating,it lit them both on fire.No matter where they were,no matter in what circumstances they would be,but they were both meant for each other.They belonged to each other and nothing could ever stop them from being in each other's arms