After we both changed and got ready, we sat down slowly on the bed before laying down and staring at the ceiling before glancing at each other.

"Goodnight Stilinski, thank you," I whispered as my eyes began to flutter shut.

"Goodnight Mae, of course," he spoke softly before he placed a kiss on my forehead.

I turned to face away from him. After about a second, I felt his arms wrap around me and his fingers intertwine with mine. I then felt my eyes shut.

~

After I woke up in Stiles's arms, we got ready for school and got in the jeep to meet Scott.

Scott, Stiles, and I were walking down the hall after the bell rang.

Scott started talking first, "I'm serious. It's not like the last full moon. I--I don't feel the same."

"Oh, does that include the urge to maim and kill people...like me?" Stiles shot back.

I looked at Scott in shock, "You tried to maim and kill him?"

The boys were about to go into the locker room. Instead of staying out, as I should have, I went in with them because I wanted to be part of the conversation.

Scott glanced at me before speaking again, "I swear I don't have the urge to maim and kill you."

"Yeah, cause that sounds totally convincing," I whispered under my breath, and I knew that Scott heard me by the glare he sent my way.

"You know, you say that now but then the full moon goes up, and out comes the fangs and the claws and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay? And it's very stressful on me and so yes, I'm still locking you up." Stiles ranted, barely pausing to take a breath.

"Stiles, slow down, breathe," I tried to calm him.

"Okay, fine. But I do think I'm in more control now. Especially since things are good with Allison." Scott replied to Stiles, ignoring my response.

I sighed, "Are things with Allison good though? Isn't her dad still threatening you?"

"Yeah, I'm aware of how good things are with Allison," Stiles said, both of them ignoring my questions.

"They're really good," Scott said with a slight smirk.

"I--thank you, I know," Stiles said with annoyance evident in his tone.

"I mean, like, really good." Scott kept going.

"All right, I get it!" Stiles yelled back. "Just please shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself."

I giggled and both boys turned to look at me.

"You're still here? This is the boy's locker room." Stiles was looking at me with a weird face.

He turned his attention back to Scott when he began to talk, "All right, did you get something better than handcuffs this time?"

I looked at Stiles, "This time? You tried to hold him up in his room with handcuffs on a full moon?"

Stiles sighed, "Yeah, much better."

He put his backpack on the floor and opened his locker to have a bunch of thick chains clatter to the floor. Everyone in the locker room turned and looked at us.

Coach then walked over, "Part of me wants to ask. The other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So...I'm gonna walk away."

"That's good. That's a wise choice coach." Stiles replied.

"Oh, and Hale?" Coach asked.

I turned in his direction, "Yeah?"