Elain 2

Her life had finally started to have some semblance of normalcy, she woke, helped Nuala and Cerridwen with breakfast, ast in the gardens, and then spent her day tending the gardens.
  Every once and a while, there would be a meeting with everyone, Nesta Included. They had an argument at one of said meetings, so she had stopped showing up.
  She now spent quite a bit of time with Feyre, since her pregnancy, doting over her almost as much as Rhys. Which was saying quite a bit, seeing as he was knows as "mother hen." Elain and Feyre had bonded and gotten much closer over the past few months, and had even taken to walking in the gardens for short periods of time, seeing as Feyre was very pregnant. The baby was born a bit after and the baby boy almost killed Feyre, had it not been for Nesta. She used all of the items from the Dread Trove, which should have killed her, but she did it... for their family.
  The baby, Nyx, was a beautiful baby boy, and had grown accustomed to Elain, and all of his other Aunts and Uncles. Even Nesta returned to the house sometimes, after she and Cassian got married. Their wedding was quite the spectacle, and no one saw them for a week after. They were doing "unspeakable things" to eachother according to Feyre and Mor.
  Any descriptions given by one of her family made her blush, and flustered. Elain couldn't imagine ever doing those things, especially bit after Graysen. Her deflowering had been anything except loving. Neither of them knew what they were doing, and they were both struggling to feel anything other than discomfort.

  Lucien started coming more often, which didn't bother her that much, not anymore. Elain had become accustomed to his presence in her home. Nesta was still wary of him, but they had actually begun to be able to have short, pleasant conversations. Lucien wasn't a bad man, she realized, and sometimes he offered to help her with garden work. She refused, obviously, she liked things done her way. He always accepted it, and moved on.
  The gardens had been a way for Elain to pour her being into something, so when the winter months came, she felt quite purposeless. She started spending more time with her half-wraith friends doing things around the house. Nyx had become quite the handful, and Feyre and Rhys found themselves flooded with high lord and lady duties, leaving him to Elain or Azriel. Elain was obviously more cut out for the task, but Azriel would help her sometimes.
  Elain and Azriel's tense relationship had become something strictly friendly, which was good, seeing as Elain had a mate, and Azriel didn't see her in that way.
  Elain and Lucien had started to become friends, and she began to see him as more than just another fae male. He wasn't like quiet Azriel, or loud Cassian. He was, somehow, a balance of both, but he still needed to find a way into the family, more than just an ambassador of the Night Court.

A/N this chapter is longer than usual... weird. anyways, i know i said i was updating weekly, but i really wanted to write sooooo. I think the next chapter will be Lucien, but idk rn. hope you're enjoying. these first two have been mainly backstory, but i'm starting the original plot line a little bit.