Chapter five

Beginne am Anfang

"Okay calm the fuck down and no I'm not I just call you whatever the fuck I want"

"Mhm sure I'll like to see you try darling"

I just widened my eyes and put in my AirPods and listen to music.(the song I put in the beginning or any song you want)
I ended up just falling sleep.

~time jump~

We have arrived at the hotel to set our bags luckily they told us we can stay in our rooms I was hopping Jasmine would be my roommate but for some reason they didn't tell us they just gave us the card to the room and that how we would find out who or roommate is.

I was actually excited and nervous at the same time I got in and I was not expecting who it was but if it isn't the one and only...

"HAWK"

"Oh great of course it's why the fuck did they put me with you"

I didn't make it towards the bedding area was he got out of the bathroom while I was going inside.

"Well then if you don't like being my roommate your definitely not going to like this"

I was confused till I saw it...

"Great great just great there's only one bed"

"Im not sleeping on the floor"

"Neither am I"

"You are"

"What no I'm not"

"Im not sleeping on the floor"

"Why because you don't want me to see a stain"

"Shut the fuck up don't ever talk about that you got it"

"Mhm let me see...no" I said laughing and dropping myself on the bed he just looked at me with a mad expression but you can still see Eli in his eyes he quickly realized that and he can change his emotions to where you can't see the person he used to be.

I was tired so I tried to asleep hawk left with some other girl I guess another one night stand honestly how does this guy not gave a sex disease.
I was interrupted by a knock I went to open the door and it was some girl crying.

"Can I help you"

"Is hawk here?"

"No why"

"Can you show him this and tell him it was from me"she said as she gave me a bag

"Uh sure I guess" I said as she went running off

I wasn't nosy okay maybe I am but I don't care so I opened the bag and it was 6 or 7 positive pregnancy test damn he is not gonna like this.

"Oh your still here"

"Uh hawk... I have news for you"

"What"

"Your a father"I said smiling trying to hold my laughter

"What the fuck that's not possible we never fucked"

"I'm not pregnant dumbass you got a girl pregnant"

"What the fuck no I always wear protection"

I handed him the bag

"Who was this from?"

"I don't know some white girl"

"Okay you got to be more specific"

"She was blond with green eyes she has a tattoo on her left upper thigh I should know she had a bathing suit on"

"Did she have pink and white nails"