Chapter 6: The Golden Rule

Start bij het begin

I put my hands on my face.

Kyojuro: "..Completely head over heels with me."

Mitsuri made a noise that sounded like an excited gasp, before covering her mouth with her hands.

Kyojuro: "I know, I was surprised as well-"

Tengen: "Nah, understandable."

We all looked at Tengen.

Tengen: "What? I'm not surprised, and I'm sure some of you guys aren't as well. I mean look at him."

Tengen points at me.

Tengen: "This bastard is hot as fuck. No homo, of course."

I blushed a little.

Kyojuro: "I... uhh... thanks?"

Giyuu: "So, he wanted to stay with you because he found you attractive."

Kyojuro: "Yep. Of course, I thought it was bullshit at first, but during our fight, he started worrying about me, he yelled at tanjiro to aid me, he told me he didn't want to hurt me anymore, he even helped us find train survivors and reunite them with their families. That oddly made me feel better about him."

Mitsuri tried not to smile.

Shinobu: "If he's so head over heels with you, then of course he'd help. He's trying to impress you. He wants you to like him back, and do you?

Kyojuro: "N-No! I knew he was trying to impress me. But, here's the thing. If Akaza was truly trying to deceive me, then why did he offer up his immortality for a chance at being my boyfriend? No lying demon would do that. He loves me so much that he literally said he would give up being a demon just so maybe I'd consider loving him back."

Mitsuri went wide-eyed and started blushing for some reason. She put her hands on her cheeks.

Mitsuri: "Holy fuck that's hot. You know what? Screw you guys. I am with this plan. I truly think Akaza loves Kyojuro enough to betray Muzan, and so I'm gonna do everything in my power to make sure we find a demon cure and that Akaza can be human by the end of this year. And maybe Kyojuro's deadass will finally have a fiance." >:D

We all stared at her. I blushed hard, put my hands on my face and turned to the ground.

Kyojuro: "Mitsuri you're embarrassing me.."

Shinobu and Tengen chuckled. Iguro and Giyuu scoffed. Sanemi and Muichiro said nothing. Gyomei was just crying.

Tengen: "That was a very bold statement I'll give you that."

Mitsuri: "What can I say? I'm the Love Hashira."

Sanemi: "I still think it's a bad idea."

Kyojuro: "I know. But if he truly loves me enough to betray Muzan, he could be very useful."

I told them I was gonna go to Kamakura and the majority of them voted okay. I walked out of the meeting room. Mitsuri followed me.

Mitsuri: "I was wondering, could I come with? I want to meet him."

Kyojuro: "I'm bringing him back silly. You'll meet him either way."

Mitsuri: "I know but I really wanna meet him. Plus, If it's an act, which it most likely isn't, you're gonna need backup. By the way, I could tell you weren't saying the whole truth back there. When Shinobu asked if you liked him back, you stuttered."

Kyojuro: "I...fine. For a demon.. He's...kinda hot."

Mitsuri gave me a smug smirk.

Mitsuri: "That's kinda gay, Kyojurooooo."

Kyojuro: "Shut it."

She giggled.

Mitsuri: "So, would you actually think about being his boyfriend once he'd become human, or are you just gonna use him to defeat Muzan. If it's the second option, and you're gonna use him as a tool and then not at least befriend him, then I'm out."

Kyojuro: "I.. Well. I don't know.. Back at the train, the idiot was starting to meet my standards. I don't know how I'm gonna feel if he becomes a human again."

She patted my shoulder and smiled at me.

Mitsuri: "I think I'm gonna tag along whether you like it or not."

I rolled my eyes.

Kyojuro: "Alright, fine."

She snickered.

Mitsuri: "If he wants to travel with you, how is he gonna stay during the day?"

Kyojuro: "Well, right now I'm heading to the workshop so I can make a box for him, like Tanjiro has one for Nezuko. He demonstrated to me that he can change his size."

Mitsuri: "Oh my god that's adorable."

Kyojuro: "After that, we're heading to Kamakura."