Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

"I wouldn't have any idea. For all I know, he could have brewed a polyjuice potion every time he did."

  The trio knew she was correct. Abraxas Malfoy was smart enough to cover his tracks, even if he was dead.

"There is only one way to find out," said Elliot. "Draco would know who he had access to and who to look for. You wouldn't."

"What are you saying?" Jenna questioned.

Without responding, Draco quickly pulled out his wand, "Legilimens!" A transparent wave shot from the top. Jenna's eyes widened with fear and suddenly her mind was full.

__________________________________
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Scottish Highlands
Date: 2016 (Draco Presumed)

"I've never seen him so angry. He's normally calm."

  A loud thump cut off Hermione's response to Harry. They must have been talking about the Goblet of Fire incident. The Golden Trio walked briskly toward the Forbidden Forrest entry, wands at the ready. Draco couldn't help but laugh at their shocked facial expressions.

  On the ground was Elliot Williams, unconscious from the impact most likely. Jenna was sitting in front of him, a look of surprise and happiness on her face. It didn't last long when Potter and his friends came up in front of her. She put a protective hand over Elliot's chest and cast a purple force field around them.

"Bloody hell," Weasley whispered. The two boys watched as Hermione approached the small girl first.

"Hi, I'm Hermione Granger. I mean you no harm."

Jenna eyes her suspiciously, "I'm Jenna DuBaer. He's Elliot Williams. We don't know how we got here."

"Come to the castle with us," Harry suggested. "We know some people that could help you."

  The group of five quickly disappeared before Draco's eyes. Jenna had never told any of them how she met Harry and his friends. Now, he knew and it wasn't as climatic as he suspected.

__________________________________
DuBaer Residence
AutumnWood, MO
Date: Friday, August 14th, 2019

"Ryder, we need to study."

  Draco looked on with disgust. He felt a tug and knew Jenna was trying Occlumency. There was something here he wasn't supposed to see.

"RYDER!" Jenna screamed.

  He looked up from the ground and saw his sister being pinned to her bed. It was horrible yet he couldn't look away. He was frozen in place. A shirt flew away from the couple, followed by Jenna's screams. He closed his eyes tightly and felt himself get pulled away from the memory.

_________________________________
Wood Pediatrics
AutumnWood, Missouri
Date: Friday, August 2nd, 2019

"Come on mother, we're going to be late," Jenna called over her shoulder. Draco laughed as he had not seen the child-like side his sister possessed. Jenna had nearly knocked over an older man, he couldn't quite see who yet.