Chapter 22: I'm Reckless

Start from the beginning

But I can’t just refuse Kazunarie now that I had already uttered my yes! Oh God! What should I do?

No… I should stick to this, I must prove that I had already move on. And beside! I enjoy basketball! So… I should never be distracted.

“We’re here now Yu-chan!” He uttered facing me before we could enter the gym.

“Am I not going to fill up on some things?” I ask he just grinned.

“Later~! After our captain was to see you!” He uttered cheerfully as excitement was painted trough his eyes.

“Well now, welcome to Shikibu’s Basketball Club!” I entered looking everywhere with no sign of grey haired. I sighed in relief. Before I even notice it, there was a guy kneeling before me kissing my hand. He has rather long raven hair as he was sparkling like an actor. Huh?

“Tell, me my soon to be queen, what is it that is your name?” He uttered winking at me. Eh?

“Moriyama-senpai! Don’t make fun of Yu-chan!” Kazunarie uttered.

“Oh leave him alone Takao…” another raven haired guy uttered. He was tall with glasses on him. He’s actually creepy at some point, Like there are tricks behind those smiles of his. *gulp* I should have refuse!

“But Imayoshi-senpai!”

Seriously… what have I gotten into T^T

“BRING IT ON!!” And now there’s a blonde dunking on the ring like there’s no tomorrow.

What in the world?!

“Oi! Wakamatsu! You can’t destroy the ring again!” An there’s another cat-like with sandy-blonde hair person appearing right beside me. “It’s no use… he won’t listen.”

“Ah, you must be Ayana Yukino I see.” Mister glasses uttered. Ima-ima-yoshi was it?

“YOU’RE THAT GIRL! YOU’RE THAT GIRL!” Sandy uttered, girl who? I shoot him a confuse look as I continue asking myself what kind of group have I gotten into. Hit me with something please T^T.

“THE GIRL IN HAIZAKI’S PHONE!” I was caught off guard as my bright pink orbs widen.

“Ah… you are that girl.” Kazunarie uttered as I gulp.

“It’s natural… she’s his girlfriend.” Imayoshi uttered.

*silence*

“WHAT?!”- Cat face

“NO WAY?!” - Kazunarie

“EH? THAT BASTARD GOT A GIRLFRIEND?!”- Dunk freak XD

“No… it can’t be…”- Mori-mori-moriyama?

Lol I could see some dramatic lightning there.

“Ano… we already broke up though.” I smiled at them as they sighed in relief. Moriyama smiled as he fist bump up into the air.

“I still have my chance~!”

On other girls… who knows… but on me? no thanks, I’m on a break from boys for a while.

“Well we haven’t introduce ourselves… I’m Shoichi Imayoshi.” Glasses uttered.

“Yoshitaka Moriyama, ready to serve and love you~” I sweat drop.

“Kosuke Wakamatsu here!”

“I’m Kotaro Hayama!”

“As you know I’m Kazunarie Takao~!”

“I’m Yukino Ayana, nice to meet you minna-san~!” I uttered smiling before bowing down.

“Prove your worth then…” Shoichi-senpai uttered as I shivered, he sounds so creepy. How?

“Hmm… Let’s see… You’re the former captain of Too academy, so I presume you’re the current captain of the university’s basketball club. You’re one of the reason why Too is called as the Rising Tyrants, when the opponents think that they’re score is almost near to defeat you, you always destroy their hopes shooting a  three point during the last second…. Sly, for a point guard.” I uttered he smiled.

“Yoshitaka-senpai… is the shooting guard of Kaijou high… and according to my observation back in high school… you play much better if there are girls cheering on you.”

“Ouch.”

“Kosuke Wakamatsu, the reliable center of Too… I must say, I keep on mixing your name up with Kaijo’s captain… Kasamtsu Yukio.”

“That’s all?”

“Kotaro Hayama… The small forward of Rakuzan high, a great dribbler as I observe, speed, accuracy, are highly present in every move you make.”

“Uwaa! Thankyou Kouhai~!”

“Kazunarie Takao, the point guard of Shutuko, being able to locate every player’s position in the court… Due to such gift, you are able to steal the ball effortlessly even from the disappearing phantom of Seirin. Hmm… It’s quite amazing how you and Shintarou-san could be the shadow and light version of Shutoko… I’m really impress with such teamwork.” I smiled at him cheerfully, I admire Shutuko as I said, so I admire this person before me.

“Yu-chan is amazing!” He uttered.

“And lastly… I presume, Haizaki Shugo…* the fucking bastard* is your ace, no? Given to his talent to be able to copy, to steal basketball abilities with his own touches… there’s no doubt.” I uttered as they seem to back away.

“Ano… Kouhai~. You seem like you want to murder someone…” Hayama-senpai uttered as I blink.

“Ahahaha~! I’m sorry about that~!” Purple lines appear on their head.

“She’s obviously still angry of him…”

Well… I guess this is the start of it…

 ~*^_^*~

and so...  i guess Haizaki hasn't been appearing for the last few chapters XD... he'll make an appearance at chapter 26 or 27 i guess?