TWO

It was a brutal fight as Mama Longneck and Topsy knocked down the Sharptooth down. As the two along with Grandpa Longneck and Grandma Longneck with Cera and Ducky. The Sharptooth (Tyrannosaurus Rex) jumped on Mama Long Neck's back in an attempt to rip a chunks of flesh but Topsy the brave Triceratops knocked the Sharptooth down to the ground. Mama Long Neck is slightly wounded even though the Sharptooth missed Littlefoot's mother's neck as the earth shake is about to erupt.

" Ugh oh...." Cera and Littlefoot were both said.

" It's an earth shake!" Mama Long Neck the Apatosaurus said.

But the Sharptooth gets up.

" How long does this fearless sharptooth keep tagging on us?" Topsy the Triceratops said.

" Where is mom and my siblings?" Cera the Triceratops said.

" They're on the other side." Topsy the Triceratops said. " Don't worry, they are completely safe."

Later, Topsy and Mama Longneck have managed to knocked down the Sharptooth underground.

" Kids. Get moving." Mama Longneck the Apatosaurus said as they ran quickly as the Great Earth Shake erupted.

All the dinosaur herds started panicking. Several of the herds were trying to ran away from the Earth Shake but it was too late as all of them got swept down underground as the Earth Shake stopped, unfortunately all of them died with the exceptional of Two Three Horns and Four Long Necks who were alive. It was rainy day. Even though it was rainy day as Littlefoot and the others were not lost into the middle of nowhere. Even though Mama Long Neck had made a decision to travel together by safety in numbers.

" I wonder what happened to the big stupid old sharptooth." Cera the Triceratops said.

" I just hope it died of earth shake." Topsy the Triceratops said.

" Littlefoot's mom nearly died in that sharptooth attack." Cera the Triceratops said.

" Sharptooth is a threat so I will always ready if they are out there waiting to stalked us down." Topsy the Triceratops said.