"Ohhh, ghost dog!" Orla excitedly perks up. "No, not ghost dog. Resurrected dog. Don't you see? Toto was sent back to lead you to that chapel, to that statue. Because you're special Erin. You have been chosen." Father Peter dramatically kneels down in front of Erin.

A flustered Erin completely ignores her previous protests. "Oh, Peter. It's all just so overwhelming."

Sister Micheal and Saoirse eye the pair suspiciously.

All of them, minis Erin and Orla, later met up and walked along towards the Quinn's house. To say everything was chaotic would be an understatement. Eventually, they made it to the Quinn's and after knocking on the door and ringing the bell, Erin opened the door allowing them inside.

"It is mental out there. Everybody's talking about us. Dennis gave Saoirse and I a free pick and mix, bonbons and all. No fucking about, like. We're basically celebrities now. We're like The Corrs." Michelle bursted out with complete excitment.

Orla's ears perked up at the last part of Michelle's ramble and asks "Can I be Jim?"

"It's too much, Erin. I can't handle it. I think I'm going to crack." Clare whimpers, breathing heavily as the anxiety flows out of her. "My ma and da are not happy one bit. Says this isn't a reason to be missing out on my exams." Saoirse says in disbelief as she munches down on her pick and mix.

"Okay, look. This has got way out of hand. What are you wearing?" Erin directs her last part towards James upon noticing James's all black outfit or his attempt at looking like Father Peter.

"What did I say? You look like a fucking ballbag."

"Your hair's all funny." Orla reaches out to grab at his hair.

The girls stood there staring at the boy."I tried to fix his hair but theres far too much in it. My hands are all fuckin' sticky now." Saoirse huffs, wiping her hands on James' shirt.

"I just put a bit too much mousse in it, that's all." James whines swatting their prying hands away."A bit? Nearly a full fuckin' bottle." Saoirse scoffs and tries to fix it again resulting in James playfully glaring at her and pushing her off.

"Listen girls-" Erin starts but quickly gets cut off.

"Get off me!" James moans having to again swat away Saoirse' hands. "Just, hold still. I'm trying to fix this mess." Saoirse demands standing on her tip toes to reach the top of his head, placing her hands on James' head she runs her fingers through it.

"Will you listen?! It was piss!" Erin whisper shouts confusing her friends. "What was?" Michelle asks with furrowed brows as she places a hand on her hip.

Nervously, Erin scrunches up her face and continues talking. "The tears on the statue. Well, I actually have good reason to believe they were actually dog piss."

"I knew I smelt piss! I just assumed it was Maureen." Saoirse simply shrugged now feeling bad for blaming it on the poor old woman although she was a bitch so...

"No, you're not serious." James says disbelieving what he's hearing. "Deadly serious." Erin again scrunches up her face knowing how incredibly fucked they were.

As if poor Clare wasn't anxious enough this news sent her heart rocketing."Sweet and gentle Jesus. I mean, that sort of makes sense. I'm not even sure I saw her smirk anymore. I've had a lot of caffeine."

"I definitely didn't see her smirk. I was lying, so..." Michelle bluntly reveals.

"I fucking knew you guys never seen anything. Clare was away with the fucking fairies and, well, Orla normally is as well. And well Michelle is always talks a load of shite. And you, Erin, my word you would be the shittest actor alive. You were so fuckin' suspicious. Oh for fuck sake....my ma is gonna crucify me." Saoirse rants, her eyes widening at the end.

Letting out a sigh Saoirse slumps against James' side since he was leaning on the wall."Excellent." He mutters sarcastically at Erin while he slightly placed a hand on Saoirse back to make sure she didn't slide off and fall.

"I was going to tell you all earlier, but then Peter showed up, and there was just this instant connection, like a spark." Erin smiles widely to herself. "There was no spark, Erin." Michelle  rolls her eyes.

Erin looks down at her words."He said I was special." She mutters more to herself than her friends. "He also said your dead pet had been fucking resurrected, so you know, pinch of salt." Michelle adds shaking her head and the delirious friend.

"Yes, and now he's talking about digging him up, and when he does, he'll realise that Toto has not, in fact, been resurrected. He'll realise that Toto is just dead. Very, very dead. And we've all been talking shite." Erin frantically rambles causing the others nerves to pick up.

"We need to tell the truth, now." Clare demands them. "If we do that then I'll be joining Toto in that fuckin' grave." Saoirse says with wide eyes slightly grabbing on to James.

"Aye, no fucking way are we doing that. This is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Look Clare, take a long hard look at that. And this is only the beginning. The Derry Journal are on their way round. They said we could make page five." Michelle shoves the pick and mix in Clare's face as evidence.

They all became very frantic except Saoirse she just picked at her pick and mix holding out a yellow sweet to James. James raised a brow at her accepting it. "I don't like the yellow ones." Saoirse innocently shrugged with a small smile which was returned. Neither of them noticing Michelle's skeptical eyes.

"Erin, tell her!" Clare tried to get someone to help her reason Michelle. "Yeah, we could tell the truth. But I sort of like the fact that Peter thinks I'm the chosen one, so..." Erin trails off.

In a panic, Clare turns to her other friends for help. "James!" She pushes him to help. "I have a slight concern. The truth might affect my friendship with Peter." James responds also not wanting to help her.

"You don't have a friendship with Peter." Clare immidately shuts down James. "Yes I do. We have a lot in common, Clare." James defends himself againest the small girl.

"Like what? I mean apart from the fact that you appear to be wearing his clothes?" Clare yells out at him in frustration of his excuse. "No, the fact that we're both very spiritual, but mainly the fact that he doesn't think I'm a dick, and neither do I." James adds glaring around the group.

"How many times do I have to say it? I don't think you're a dick either." Saoirse nudges him receiving a small 'thank you' back as he hides his growing blush.

Clare looks around them all in shock and horror. "Come on, people! The jig is up! Saoirse you agree?" She turns to the her. "I couldn't give two flying fucks about Father Peter. It's my ma and da I'm worried about." Saoirse lets out slightly unfazed.

"It's not over yet."