She slipped down another finger making me let out a whimper and she started going faster as she always did when she slid in another finger. She used her thumb to play with my clit while her other fingers were hurling around inside me assaulting my insides.

Her fingers explored my body more as I felt myself reaching climax. My eyes turned white as my knees stopped to shake. I felt everything drip off of me staining into the sheets.

I pulled the blanket over my cheeks, "Are you mad at me for making you leave work?" I asked suddenly embarrassed. Where was that energy before?

She pulled down the blanket from my face and wrapped her hands down my waist. "Don't hide from me," she said as her eyes roamed around my body taking it in. Just as you thought you were about to get more she got off of you and started to put her clothes back on.

You whined as you watched her button back her shirt wanting her to stay and give you more. "Don't be so greedy I have to go back to work now."

"I don't like sharing you with your job," I said sitting up and holding on to her so she couldn't walk away. "You'll always be my number one, but for now I have work to attend," she said kissing the top of my head before releasing herself from my grip and pushing her feet inside her loafers. I threw my shirt through my head deciding to go read a book for now as she left already missing her presence.

My mind started to wander back to our first memories together.

I was outside of Mikasas apartment and just as I was about to knock on the door it opened on its own by Mikasa herself. She looked like she was heading out to go somewhere right now.

Just was I was about to speak I was interrupted. "Hey y/n I'm on my way out do you want to come with me?" I wrinkled my eyebrows in confusion. Wasnt she just ignoring me before. Her mood swings were so confusing.

"Uh sure where are you heading to?"  "Going to this bar right around the corner to meet with friends."  "Are you sure it's okay I come," I said laughing nervously. I wonder what her friends were like. Did they dress and talk like her?

"Yea it's just a couple of us," she replied as I paced myself with her fast walking. Her long athletic legs moved so much faster then my short ones.

I didn't usually go drinking and I'm sure this was a normal hang out for her and her friends. I'm pretty much light weight anyways.

I looked around the place as Mikasa walked ahead of me and greeted four people at a small table. "Miki!" I heard a guy that looked around our age excitedly greet and wrap his arm around her shoulder.  "Guys this is my neighbor y/n, y/n this is Stefano, Chantel, Cleopatra, and Ymir," she introduced. If I had to describe them Stefano was tall and wore a crop top and trousers kind of like what you see rockstars wear, and his face filled with piercings. He had a he had a buzz cut that was dyed purple. Chantel had dreadlocks and pretty dark skin and wore a bunch of chains. Cleopatra had caramel skin and an Afro and wore designer clothes but in still in an edgy signature. And lastly there was Ymir with slightly hinted tan skin,   A tall lanky frame, and she was dressed in platforms and skinny jeans.  It was obvious to say I didn't fit in with them. I looked like a princess next to them. I enjoyed more vintage and girly outfits in which Mikasa was the complete opposite. "Hi," I said shyly tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

They asked me questions about school life and  living on my own and I answered dryly due to my shyness. I figured out they all went to high school with Mikasa and they each had an interesting way of meeting her. "I woke up next to her in my bed then figured out I went to school with her when I went to school the next morning," Stefano told from across from me looking next to him at Mikasa with his arm still around her and she tensed in them while he told the story. I frowned to myself wondering what kind of relationship they had if there was obvious indication of them meeting from a one night stand. I guess it made sense for Mikasa to be into a dude after all. The way he looked at her annoyed me for some reason.