"dinner time!" mark clapped his hands as he received a text from his own lover to get everyone together at the main villa. 

with everyone digging in their own food, including shochan who sat in his high chair in between his parents and munching on his little baby biscuits, the leader decided to ask something from everyone and it might have put them on halt. "do you think its a boy or a girl?"

more than being the mafia they are well known for, they are also a family and building their own families. they were breeding the next generation, but they had to protect them as well as they grow up.

"not my problem," johnny took another bite of his barbecue with a shrug to which ten pinched his side a little too harsh. "i mean girl! i feel like it would be a girl." he smiled at the leader who raised an eyebrow.

"good luck on the pregnancy, hyung!" shotaro smiled brightly. he was the first out of all to bear a child and thankfully, everyone was at it his side to help him. there was some point that he had a hard time and was prescribed by kun to be on bed rest. and while he was, there were members literally in his room to assist him since there were times that sungchan really had to attend to some duties outside the base.

"puh," the baby babbled and it sounded like the papa. the baby continued mumbling the same syllable and literally everyone kept quiet again with some excited uncles pulling out their cellphones to capture the moment.

"da-da," sungchan tried convincing the baby to call him as his first word. "dumpling, how about dada? da," he separated the two syllables and enunciating the word clearly, "da! dada!"

"papa!" shochan excitedly exclaimed throwing his short arms in the air. "papa!"

the affairs officer cutely pouted at his son who cutely hits his hands on his dad's cheeks repeating papa over and over. the papa saw this and can't help but coo at the two people he loved the most. he stood behind his husband, wrapping his arms around the younger's neck.  'he'll call you too soon. don't worry, love."

all the members were in awe of the relationship. up to now, they still found shotaro's love and forgiveness remarkable. they know that it wasn't sungchan's fault at all, but the fact still remains that it was his father and the boy's feelings never changed. 

"its okay, kid!" jaehyun reassured, patting the male on the back. "taro's right. shochan will say it soon."

donghyuck remained taking videos of the child enjoying his soft biscuits. mark and he planned to make a short video of pictures and videos as their anniversary gift that they have already edited but will add this new first in the life of their baby. 

who knew soon meant the minute after? 

"dada!" shochan blurted out with such a bright smile, looking exactly like his papa as he raised a biscuit in the air. "dada!"

"on point," yangyang laughed as the baby smiled in his direction and waved his hand to say a little hi.

"let's just hope he doesn't say rusty flirty lines like his dad," doyoung added to which made the annoyed male glare. 

after celebrating a little more of the anniversary of the parent couple, they headed to their own cottages and head to sleep. at least that is mostly going to happen or what we think will happen, right? 

meanwhile, there sat shotaro in between his husband's legs on their bed with their son sound asleep in his arms then sungchan protectively wrapped one arm around his lover's waist and the other under the baby's body joining the other's arm.the two watched their little dumpling with a smile etched on their faces— feeling fulfilled with the family safe and healthy. 

 "how did we reach this point, channie?" shotaro muttered in a soft voice as to not awake their son.

"we made shochan like," the younger male really was about to explain when shotaro stopped him with a finger and pointed to their little dumpling who squirmed in his sleep. the japanese kissed the baby's forehead and shochan smiled. 

"we should rest, love." sungchan rubbed the smaller's arm gently. "we got a whole day ahead tomorrow."

"as if it would be relaxing when we have a baby already?" the older reminded. 

"pft," the affairs officer playfully rolled his eyes, "we're the only ones with a baby at the moment and i bet the other members would take him from us to play."

"alright," the older boy gave in to his reason, they indeed have to enjoy the vacation before going back to work. he placed shochan in between them then lay down quietly and the other did the same.

"good night, love. happy anniversary." shotaro caressed his lover's cheek, giving him the warmest smile, "i love you and our son very much."

"i love the two of you as well," sungchan replied as he rested his cheek against his arm to look at his small family with every positive emotion there is— happiness, love, admiration, you name it.

"the two of you are my world now and i'll make sure to my very last breath that i will protect you and love you the best way i can because you've made me the man that i am now."

💣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 💣

see that word play with daegalaxy? i had so much fun writing this book and i hope you did as well while reading <33. i honestly didn't know i'd be able to make it this many chapters because i always wrote up to around twenty(?) and then they were short in words too. 

oh and about the baby part here, sorry if that makes you uncomfortable or something with regards to mpreg but i'm sort of planning to do it as well with the next stories. i'm also really happy being able to read your comments. at least i knew from there that my book has some kind of impact :)) because i felt kinda lost in the middle hahaha anyways, i'm sorry for the many mistakes throughout the book; i'll edit them soon.

and thank you for reaching this part and finishing my first long ass [ride] book and i hope you guys read the next ones! guess who's next ;)  |