CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

In a distant, a couple miles from the cube field stood a cybertronian house.
Inside that house lived a young yellow and red sports bot named Hot Shot anxiously pacing back and forth in the bathroom.

For the past few days, Hot Shot has been feeling strange as he keeps getting sudden nausea and his chassis felt tender just like a similar time when he was carrying his and Scorch's first sparkling.

The young sports bot took a few deep vents and looked at the tests. To his surprise, it was positive! Hot Shot was going to be a carrier of two!

Hot Shot then bursted out of the room thrilled in search for his Sparkmate and son.

Hot Shot:" Scorch!! Guess what?! Scorch?"* he shouted excitedly*

But as he looked around, his mate was nowhere to be seen. Instead, he saw his son at the corner of the living room he guessed was playing with his small cube toy.

Hot Shot smiled and went over to tell his son instead.

Hot Shot:* kneels down near his son*" SunBurst, Sweetspark, I have amazing news!"

Sunburst was a very young and active sparkling roughly five Ano-Cycles old( 5 years old) with an increasing amount of imagination.
His appearance is a lot like his sire, all yellow with red audials and chassis and speakers on his backside but with brown linings and the eyes of his carrier.

Hot Shot:" Sunburst?"* he called out again putting a servo on Sunburst's shoulder*

But what came from his little sparkling was a whimper of fear making Hot Shot worried, and when he turned his son around he gasped in shock.

Sunburst's optics were filled with tears and on his helm was a large dent leaking energon down his face and bruises on his arms.

Hot Shot:" Sunburst!!"* pulls his sparkling closer and observes the damage*

Hot Shot:"Wh-What happened?!"* he asked anxiously*

Sunburst looked up at his carrier wide eyed and his servo's shaking still crying and whimpering.

Hot Shot then took some towels from the table and slowly cradled the young sparkling in his arms wiping away the leaking energon from his face.

Hot Shot:" Shh....Its ok, sweetspark. Carrier's right here..."* he comforted*

As soon as Sunburst started to calm down, Hot Shot gently rubbed his digit on his son's helm ever so worried.

Hot Shot:" Sunburst..,Who did this to you?"*he asked carefully*

Sunburst was hesitant and scared but he wasn't going to keep the secret any longer.
He opened his intake to speak and out came a shaking voice with two words.

Sunburst:"S-s-Si-Sire.....S-Scorch..."* he managed to speak*

Hot Shot's optics widen in disbelief while so many questions ran through his processor.
When the sports bot managed to gather himself, he narrowed his optics frowning in rage.

Hot Shot:"Where is he?!"* he asked his sparkling*

Meanwhile...,

Scorch and a few of his friends were at a bar drinking high-grade energon as they joked around with other bots. 

It wasn't long till Scorch suddenly laid an optic of a bright pink femme bot at a table not far from theirs.

Bot 1:"Hey, Dude. Why don't you go to her?"* he encouraged*