"It's Me"

Hey Guys Sorry For any grammer mistakes! This story sucks but if you read it you might like it. It's about FNAF (five night's at freddy's) I just whipped it together so please bare with me and my story. Enjoy! (or don't) :P

 -Night_Shot

         " Mommy! Mom! Hey!!! Listen please! Mom!"

            I kept pulling on the hem of her shirt, but still she waved me off as she talked on the phone. I tried to pull her my way, but she cupped her hand over the mic on the phone and told me to stop while staring daggers at me. It was my birthday and I wanted to go to the new pizzeria. My friends at school were able to go and they said it was a blast.

            Mom said since today was my seventh birthday, I could choose where to go. But ten minutes ago when she got a phone call, it's like she ignored me all at once. One more time. One more time I'd bug her, and if she didn't comply I'd leave to the pizzeria on my own. I'm a big boy anyway.

            I tugged on her skirt once more, but I received a very annoyed look.

"Tommy! I'm on the phone, can't you see that? Stop bugging me right now!"

            Okay, she won't come with me so now I'll leave. As I turned around the block, I saw it. "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria." I heard from my friend Jill that they had animatronics! A rabbit, a chicken, a pirate fox, and Freddy the bear. I know I'd meet her inside, so I sped up my pace until I was at the doors.

            As I opened the door, the smell of pizza and punch hit my nose. There were rides and games and all of it looked fun! But I was mostly happy of the fact that since my mom booked my party here, everything was free!

            Walking towards the cash machine, I asked a nice lady with long brunette hair what time the animatronics were performing. She smiled and told me five minutes. I had time, so I'd go find Jill, my best friend.

I met Jill by the ball pit and then we went to eat pizza. She tugged on her curly black hair as she went on and on about bonnie, her favorite animatronic. But I didn't mind. I liked Jill a lot and plus, I liked hearing her talk. I was a couple months older then Jill, But age never bothered me, as long as people were nice. I also liked the fact that my best friend was so pretty. Extremely curly black hair and soft brown skin. But I loved her blue eyes the most. I was lucky I had an amazing friend here for my birthday at an awesome new pizzeria.

            Later an announcer told everyone that the show was starting. Jill and I exchanged exited looks and raced towards the stage as Freddy began singing.

            We all cheered as the band finished playing. Then when the song was finally done, Freddy walked off stage and asked me if he could join my birthday party bash. Of course I was more than happy to agree, so Jill and I played games with Freddy, and ate the cake he brought over and Freddy even brought my birthday gifts over to me. This was the best day of my life!

            I stopped ion mid chew and wondered if mom was still on the phone, or if she even bothered to notice I was gone. Oh well, I was having fun without her anyway. Freddy gathered three other kids, all boys. Calvin and Diego, and Jeffery I think, but we all had fun together.