"Jin has Takuma!"

"Kazuma too."

"Me too!"

Woof!

"Evewyone, thank you. But-" Jin lifted his head and sighed, looking at Taka with a single hand touching his shoulder. "Jin doesn't really want you so no thank you-"

"Jin baka!"

"Yow, that weally hurts!"

"Jin? Is that you?"

Exhaling the air slowly, the ash brown haired boy ruffled his dog's fur gently before fully turned around to meet his eyes with his two childhood friend whom he hadn't seen for fifteen years. Fifteen years ago, he left Japan to live abroad with his parents to get away from memories of her but no matter how far he ran, he couldn't ever forget the warmth he used to receive from her. To him, she was more than a sister. She was his second mother. She was his half and to lose her was his biggest pain.

For him, the hardest part of losing her wasn't having to say goodbye since he was only a mere child when she caressed his chubby cheek with her delicate hand. But rather learning to live without her. Ever since he was born, his parents left him with her since she was too attached to her newborn little brother. Jin Amamiya had a great memorization skill for a young child. If he wasn't mistaken, his sister once had hurt herself when she saved him from a knife. He was two and his curiosity ended up with him playing with a knife.

Since then, Jin taught himself not to be carried away with his recklessness but sometimes, that body of a child couldn't do anything but be attracted to adventures. On that day, he was clueless about everything. Why was she lying on white bed all day? Why was she wearing a white plain robe which didn't compliment her features at all? Why did she seem tired every time he came to see her? His old self didn't know a thing except, she's in pain. The moment when his parents started to cry over her sleeping on the bed, Jin was confused.

His sister was just sleeping. But why were they crying? Although he was only a fool to understand what had happened, he was unsure why his chest suddenly felt suffocating. It was a first time for him to feel like that and his small hands shook her arm to wake her up. He didn't know the reasons for that urge but he just needed to see her brown eyes, even if they were losing their light before, he wanted to see them. He held her arms so tight as if he was pleading her to not go unknowingly, so tight and close that he was only left with her scent on his onesie she once bought for him.

"Hey, Taka, Kotaro."

The tall boy with dark hair laughed sarcastically, almost mocking him. "Hey? That's what you decide to say to us after fifteen hears ago-"

"Taka, calm down-"

"No, Kotaro. This guy here-" He pointed his finger angrily. "You think you're the only one hurting? How about us?! We knew nothing about Yuna-" The name fell from his lips unconsciously and Taka closed his eyes tightly, feeling disgusted with himself for speaking of her name with such rude tone. "We knew nothing about her, and once we knew, she's already gone? Isn't it unfair? She is our sister too. Everyone is hurting. He was hurting, his first love was sick and he didn't have any idea about it!"

"Taka, I think you should stop now."

"Kotaro, no. You saw him too right? He was a mess! But then again, it's not entirely your fault. You're only a child before but you had chances to come back and visit us you baka! During those fifteen years, you can text us or give us a call but no! You chose to suffer alone!"