Happily Ever Bonkers

Start from the beginning

For those of you who are curious, his first words were 'cheej bwalls.' You can thank Kevin for that. 🙄

At that point, they were goners. They knew that this was the kid they wanted to adopt... and now, at 15 months of age, finally, the boy had a proper family.

They arrived at the mansion, over the moon at that fact. When they stepped inside, they heard giggles erupting from the baby's room.

They had asked Younghoon and Changmin to look after Andrew for them while they were at the hearing. Thankfully the other married couple agreed.

Entering their kid's bedroom, they were pleased to see him having fun with his babysitters, playing with letter blocks.

Younghoon looked up, "Hey guys, how'd it go?"

Kevin smiled cheekily as he held the signed adoption papers and the certificate of approval, "We did it."

"That's great!" Changmin turned to the baby, "Hey bud, your parents are here."

Andrew looked up from his little tower of blocks before shrieking with joy, "Dada Nickeroodle! Papa Pafta!"

Yeah- unfortunately the couple did each other dirty by getting baby to occasionally, when he felt like it, call them by their own childhood nicknames...

Except of course, he couldn't say them right.

He did his best to run towards them with his arms outstretched. Kevin was quick to sweep him up into his arms right before he faceplanted.

"That's right, I'm your dada!"

The boy giggled as he began squishing Kevin's face who, had leaned in to kiss his son's cheek.

"Dada!..." the kid turned towards Jacob and started making grabby hands at him, "Papa!"

The younger Canadian handed their son off to his husband and watched as he lovingly stroked the soft, delicate locks of hair on his head.

His smile doubled in size seeing the two of them. They are the two people he loves most in the world. They are family.

He stepped forward and pulled Jacob into his arms, successfully hugging both of them simultaneously.

Kevin grinned in satisfaction, "I guess I can fit the entire world in my arms. My world."

His family. His everything. His soulmate and his son. Both of his little angels....

Younghoon and Changmin briefly joined the group hug before saying their goodbyes and leaving the mansion.

"See ya later, bud!"

They had both squished the child's face out the door, leaving a snickering baby behind.

"Bye bye Uncle Hoonie and Minnie!"

That's right, uncle. Forgot to mention, he calls all of their friends uncle. Why? Because they introduced Hyunjoon to him first & since he's Kevin's brother, they told him to call him uncle.

Everyone afterwards had introduced themselves and Andrew had just assumed that they were also his uncles... not that they were complaining.

They'd all agreed that from then on, anyone else who got kids would teach the children to call them all uncle because... I dunno it's just cute okay?

The small family was alone in their mansion now, but somehow, the big space felt full.

Not in a cramped way. It was comfortable... but way too normal.

"I wan cheej bwalls!!!"

That's more like it.

Andrew broke the silence and the couple burst out into laughter. I have to admit, Andrew has picked up some odd habits from his Dad.

Kevin fully embraces the fact that part of his son's developing wild personality was definitely his fault.

I mean, it was obvious. That boy was the spitting image of him and he loved it... and so did Jacob.

"Alright then, let's go get you some cheese balls."

"Yay! Cheej bwalls! Cheej bwalls!"

"I bought a ton yesterday so we could make our own mini mountain of them... while listening to Beyonce."

Andrew's eyes sparkled, "Cheej Bwall mounain? Bewonce?"

Kevin nodded, "Cheese Ball mountain and Beyonce."

The younger took the baby and starting running towards the pantry, both of them having one objective one their mind.

"ANYTHING FOR YOU BEYONCE!"

Jacob was smiling so hard his face hurt. Now this is what he signed up for when he married Kevin.

He could used to this. This was his fairytale with a twist. His Happily Ever Bonkers.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:That's a wrap folks!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
That's a wrap folks!

Thanks for reading 'Anything For You Beyonce.'

I hope it was an enjoyable.

There will be a little Epilogue so stay tuned for that. Or I could do two if you really want me to.

This book will eventually be edited. Just fixing some grammar and spelling issues I didn't catch while writing. Also- all of autocorrect's bullshit.

TF IS HANKYEON EVEN!? It's Haknyeon you damn andhjahdjwjs

I'm still salty about that.

Anyways-

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!!!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜