Chapter 14 - Shes One Of The Boys

Начните с самого начала

"Excuse me, what are you two doing out here?"

We spun around to face a teacher glaring at us, instantly I pointed at Chris and brought on the fake water works, "He held me against my will! Practically kidnapped me Miss!" I cried as I ran over to her for 'safety' quickly.

Chris stared at me in absolute shock, "I am defiantly getting payback for that!" he shouted as he grabbed his bag and mine and walked towards us, throwing my bag at my head but I managed to duck as the teacher yelled at him for it, "Forgot your bag, little hostage."

Grinning I slid it over one shoulder, "Thanks Mr Kidnapper," And quickly took off in search of my class. Today was the last day of the super long school week and then tomorrow I apparently still have all day detention with Grug as a replacement punishment instead of being expelled.

Oh how I despise that jerk now, maybe I should call in another favour with Saxon and get him to make Grug lose his job and then I will beg Jack to come work here?

Sounds like a plan.

Quickly changing out of my school uniform, I pulled on a pair of ripped jeans and my gray hooded jumper, the guys and I had decided on the way home to go out tonight, well, I suggested it because I didn't want to be here when Saxon came to get me for training. He can just suffer, I told him I wasn't going but if he didn't want to take me seriously than that is his problem, not mine.

"Eva! Move your butt!" Stevie shouted from outside my door, rolling my eyes I searched around for my sneakers. Now where did I put them?

"Have you seen my shoes?" I shouted out loud to anyone who might be listening from the hallway.

My door opened and Stevie stood there staring at me with annoyance, "You kicked them off inside the front door, how can you not remember?"

"Oh yeah," I chuckled, remembering how I had accidentally got Stevie in his back with one as it went flying off my foot but seriously, it was hillarious and everyone else agreed....just not him.

"Let’s roll!" Laughing as I ran past him because he tried to grab me, he chased me down the stairs. For a split second I had thought about sliding down the banister but figured in my rush attempt I would have fallen off or something stupid.

Looking around at all my brothers, I noticed they had all gone for the casual look just like me, only it didn't make them look so daggy. They all wore jeans with boots and either t-shirts, hooded jumpers or singlets.

Right now, Brody had Harper in a headlock and they were shouting abuse at each other while Harper was sneakily hooking his leg around Brody's foot and I watched on in amusement as Brody went suddenly falling backwards down to the ground with a loud yell.

"What is going on in here?" a loud voice boomed all around us, causing each of us to freeze as we all looked up slowly at our dad who was standing behind us at the start of the bottom level hallway, arms down by his sides with his eyes narrow and scanning over all of us.

"Ah, we're going out for a bit," Travis spoke up first, watching dad's facial expression for any kind of argument but he had none so far.

"Yeah, there's no school tomorrow," Grant spoke up second as Dad's eyes grew narrow even more.

"From what I have heard, some of you have detention tomorrow," And he zoned in on Travis then his eyes found me and glared angrily. I cringed under his practically hateful stare, why can’t he just get over it all? I didn't ask to look so much like Mum.