part 1- YNs arrival

*your pov*

you walk up to the gate and look up taking a deep breath. the tower has the avengers "A"
on the side. you place your finger on the doorbell avoiding eye contact with the security camera.

*tonys pov*

"there is someone at the door Mr Stark" JARVIS says

i am not expecting anyone so it caught me by surprise

"show the security cameras" i say confused on who could be here. or if it was a threat

the camera pulls up and my daughter standing there nervously says, "hey dad"

dad. this is going to start up some problems.
i never told anyone about YN mostly because she was never here, that and the fact she is more powerful than anyone in the avengers. if anyone found out she would be torn apart in labs. i don't really talk to her as much as i should but still no one should go through that.

steve pulls me out of my thoughts. "dad? did she just say dad?" he looks at me very confused along with everyone else.

"JARVIS open the door" i somewhat manage to say. i hear the gate open through the security system the the door open.

YN comes up the stairs. well what i assume is YN. last time i saw her she was up to my knee.  yes i know that's horrible. last time i saw my own daughter she was still a toddler. she is wearing a washed blue-ish black jeans jacket with a loose white v-neck shirt black leggings with sneakers and a trucker hat. i look behind me to see almost everyone drooling. i roll my eyes thinking how childish they are. she is my daughter. come on. no way in hell is she going to be with any of these idiots.

"YN what are you doing here. you are supposed to be with your mother" i say with a serious time to my voice not meaning it to come out that mean.