⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ The Performance

Start from the beginning

"Even though we say we are, you won't believe it" Jove laughed as I frown a little.

"You know... You belong here!" Ares chirped erupted in my ear.

'Belong here? What does he mean by that?' I thought, pinching my chin and think. This is just a dream... right?

"*Sigh* I dont know... What do you mean?"

"I mean... You belong here, powerful person like us! Unkillable peoples! We rule the world!" He laughed like an old man.

"Stop joking around you jerk... And even though if that's true, I would say no for a response" I said, sassily, my eye are half open as I show him my best smug, teasing smirk making him hmp and look away. "I would rather stay with my loves at my home... It's perfect for me... No offense, Attie, Jove!" I said, giving the two adults a wink as they nodded.

"If thats the case... ILL JUST KILL YOU! RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!!" Ares declared as i looked at him and run for my life... In my dream
"GOT YOU!" He pounced as I lay flatly on the floor, we aimed his sword at my face as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"If you do that, Ill hate you forever!!!" I whined trying to push him away but, I failed successfully

"GOOD NIGHT! AND GOOD MORNING!" He then smashed his sword at my eyes then I jolt upward and started kicking my body pillow of Levi.

"God Damnit Ares!!!" I cry, running dramatically towards my Levi... It's dead! "ILL KILL YOU ONCE I SAW YOU AGAIN!!! RIP YOUR EYES OUT AS I PUT IT IN YOUR BLOODY JUICE WHERE ILL GLADLY DRINK AS I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I DEFEAT YOU AND-"

I stop, hear a knock from my door. "(L./N)? Pikachu here... Are you awake?"

"y-yeah!!!" I ran to the door and there I saw Denki, rubbing his arm while looking at my feet. "What's up?" I asked, hooking his chin to look at me but he pulled it back... weird

"Umm... They said you need to get ready and yeah... I'll see you around" he then leave looking at the floor.

"Seriously, what's up..." I mumbled to myself. Walking back to my room and grab my costumes, makeup, and went straight to the bathroom. "I wonder what's wrong with him..."

Unfortunately, that certain Blonde thunderbolt boy went out to look for you and Todoroki... Annnnndddd, he somehow saw you're little dance with Todoroki. And of course, it strikes a million arrows straight to his heart and... There he left.

"Good morning (Y/N)" I turn to my right and saw todoroki. I waved and flash him my smile... Not knowing some boy watching us from afar... Specifically at the corner of the room.

"Hey where's Izu?"

"Went out to buy ropes"

"Ooohhh... Ok then, I'm going to get dress now! I'll see yah later... Eat your breakfast everyone, we got a hell day to finish!"

"Yeah!!!"

*Timeskip*

I walk to our stadium, I'm late since the dress they gave me is so small. It's tight in my tummy. I wore black mascara and fake eyelashes, customer with orange and maroon eye shadows. I wore hot red lipstick and a minimum amount of blush on.