Oh Shyam

You look at him..You gasp heavily certainly..You think you would faint anytime, still you stare at him, flabbergasting totally.

He notices you, smiles. You fear you would die, certainly. You try to calm yourself, but you fail miserably.

He progresses towards you, the adrenaline inside you rushes visibly..but this time you don't fear..because all your fears are unfounded.

You are still staring at him, unmindful because that's how you could react..

The first time all your pressures fear,insecurities,humanly emotions burst, completely. You never felt this enchanted, enamoured with love..

Who would love you more than him?

He stands in front of you, his peacock feather attached in the crown dancing in air , the white U of the Urdhva Pundra tilaka calms your rush..

You still gaze at him, dumfounded. This time from head to toe, clad in yellow contrasting with his dark brown skin never made you so colourful..Your heart is coloured with devotion..

Your eyes lands on his hand tightly holding his flute, you never felt so musical without no music but still you do..

You look at him, just still..He is still smiling at you..with all love only love pure love nothing else.

Your eyes which were still wide, admiring him now slowly narrows, eyebrows creased, lips trembling..
A single droplet of tear escapes your eyes, he still smiles.

More drops forms, blurring his image, the less you would know your sobs become more pronounced, but still your narrowed eyes keeps staring him.

You cry, and you don't feel helpless anymore..You cry your heart out but just for yourself ..You cry bitterly but he doesn't stops you, the divine smile still on his face..It vanishes never though.

You want to ask, say, talk , to him..share, complain every pain as well as every happiness well that's what makes you a mere human in front of Madhusudana ..But still you don't say a word you just sob endlessly.

Slowly, steadily your hands come up and you join them still aware and alarmed..that who is he and before you could swoop down to his feet he catches you by arms.

He chuckles at you..wipes you tears with his own palms, and trace them to your hair,ruffling them.

You have a thousand questions running on your mind and you know he knows it.. still you manage to ask in a shaken voice,

How come you love everyone so much?

He bursts into a pearl of laughter and pats your head,wordlessly. Well that's what he does..he loves you wordlessly but his love is seamless, boundless unending and eternal..

Can't reciprocate your love even in thousand of lifetimes, O Govinda!