adam banks x ready MD3

You had been feeling down for the past week because some of the varsity jocks were picking on you. You were being distant from Adam and he didn't know why. You were standing in front of the mirror looking at yourself and you sat on the floor in front of the mirror and started cry with your heads on your knees. There was a knock on the door but you didn't hear it. Adam walked the door and saw you on the floor and ran up to you and hugged you. When you get his hand on you you didn't jump you just sat there in Adam's arms. Adam didn't want to ask you anything he just wanted you to comfort you. You guys stayed like that for 10 minutes and you were done crying. adam finally asked "what happened baby?" you then mumbled" the varsity jocks." "don't listen to them you beautiful." He said as he picked you guys of the ground and looked you in the eyes. You just stared at the floor. He put two fingers on your chin and lifted up your chin and said " I love everything about you and nothing can change that I mean look at you!" he turned you so you were facing the mirror and he was behind you with his hand on your hips. "look at your pretty doll face, and those beautiful y/e/c, I get lost in every time I look in them." he says and kisses your cheek and you let out a giggle. he turns you to look at him and he has a wide eye "Was that a giggle I just heard?" "no." You said trying not to laugh keyword "trying" he throw you on his shoulder and flips you on the bed. "what are you...no don't you da-" you get cut off by him attacking you in tickles. After him tickling you for 3 minutes straight, he stops to let you breathe. You're still trying to catch your breath from what just happened. He leans down and kisses you and says " you have no idea how much I love you y/n/n." "I love you to banksie." You guys lay down and cuddle and go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y/e/c- your eye color

y/n/n- your nickname

_________________________

I know this is pretty bad but its my first time so bare with me😅, also if you have any requests tell me so I can write it 😁