"A girl with culture. Interesting... any other secret you want to share?" Alexis rolled her eyes

"With two older brothers, I didn't have the choice during my childhood. Adapt yourself or die!"

"That is a motto, I need to admit. What are your brothers doing in life?"

"One is working for Hilton, the other one is an engineer."

"Automotive industry?"

"Material industry, he created machine to test material opposition."

"Interesting. They are base in France?"

"No, they both live in London."

"A family thing I see. Did your parents leave there as well?"

"They are leaving in Paris, but since I also moved in Nottingham for my studies the are thinking of leaving France."

"One of my friends is at Nottingham University, you might know him, did Angelo appeal to you?"

"Not really. What did he study there?"

"Sport sciences."

"Sorry I don't know him at all."

"That is fine, what did you study again?"

"I never told you" Alexis looked at Alessandro who was still fixing the road. After a small silence "mechanical engineering."

"I heard there was some motorsport programs, why don't you study that?"

"Mechanical engineering is more general, but at the end of my bachelor I want to get a master in motorsport at Cranfield University."

"Isn't it the university where Toto wolf gets his PHD earlier this year?"

"True, even James from Valtteri it's James came through this uni!" They both start laughing.

"OK, I wish you to get this master just because James gets it too!" Alessandro can't stop laughing. Once they arrive to Charles building, they let the car in the street and were waiting for the lift. "You look nice in red!" Alexis started blushing.

"You are not too bad as well!" When she finished her sentence, the lift's doors opened.

"Ladies first!"

"Thank you! What a gentle man!"

"Always!" until they reach Charles flat, no one was talking. The silence wasn't awkward at all, Alexis can feel that Alessandro was watching her behind his sunglasses. They knocked at the door and wait for Charles to open.

"Hey, come in you are the first one!" Alessandro push Alexis forward.

"Do you need any help?"

"No everything is ready, thank you Alexis!" Charles smiled at the French girl. "When did you start your internship?"

"Yesterday, I'm here for four months."

"It's will be interesting since in June you have some races, July some also. And during august and September you will be more in the factory. You need to do it for your studies?" Charles invited his friend to sat on the sofa.

"Actually no, I don't need it for my studies but it will be more experiences for my future. It will be easier to find a job later."

"Why did you choose Ferrari?" before Alexis had the time to respond Charles added "Because it was the only one who gave you an answer!" both Alessandro and Charles started laughing. "Sorry, not fair. I'm just saying that because it is what happened to Alessandro. He never told you this story?"