*****************************************************

    Saint was hungry but his training made him sit ramrod straight while staring at the stage where a singer was singing while Zee was holding his hand humming to the song being sung. His face was void of any emotion like always. Zee had reminded him to loosen up and enjoy the evening. Easier said than done. They had to get ready much earlier in the day and they forced him to put on some make up. Only Zee managed to persuade him to put on a lip gloss on him and nothing more. The make up artists were spitting nails trying to make him cooperate. In the end, Zee managed to make them leave Saint be.

    Then, the photo shoots and more photo shoots and not forgetting the numerous hands shaking and more photos. Saint was not enjoying the evening at all. He wished he had eaten the snacks while they were doing his make up but at last it was all too late. Saint checked his wristwatch and schooled his already stern face to not look as bored as he actually felt. He stared at the stage and the same singer was still singing. He was unsure whether he was singing the same song or another song. That was how bored he was.

"Saint... Are you enjoying yourself?" Zee whispered and Saint nodded.

    Zee smiled at him and he gave him a quick peck on his lips. Saint had surprised look on his face.

"You're such a bad liar!" Zee laughed at him.

    Hearing what Zee said made him laughed with him.

"I don't even know who he is!" Saint shared.
"You don't know him?" Zee blurted.
"I don't." Saint answered truthfully.
"He's number one in Thailand right now..." Zee shared while Saint nodded.
"Baby... And where are you?"
"I'm currently number 5." Zee told him.
"I don't care what number you are... You are number one here!" Saint pointed at his heart.

Zee's facial expression was priceless.

"Saint... Where did you learn to talk like THAT?" Zee trilled.
"I don't know... Fuck... Stop looking at me like that." Saint groaned in embarrassment.
"It is one of the lamest line from one of the best Wattpad writers out there... But I LOVE it!!" Zee told him and Saint laughed.
"When is he going to stop singing?" Saint pointed at the stage and Zee laughed.
"You know the song he is singing right now?" Zee asked and Saint nodded..
"That is number one in Thailand 4 weeks in a row... The crowd is enjoying it." He added.
"I am not the crowd." Saint shook his head.
"No you are not... That's why you are special." Zee grinned at him and slowly massaging Saint's fingers.
"What has gotten into you this evening Brat? Are you seducing me...?" Saint questioned Zee.
"Hey... You gave the lamest line just now... What I am doing is... accepting your lame challenge." Zee laughed.

Saint laughed at what he said.

"Babe..."
"Yeah?"
"I'm hungry..." Saint announced.

Zee smiled at him and then he took out a power bar from his suit jacket.

"Here..." Zee gave him the power bar.
"Aren't you hungry?" Saint questioned him.
"I ate a lot of snacks when they were doing my make up."
"Eat up Saint. I have 2 more power bars on me if you want some more." Zee replied.
"Thanks Baby."
"You're welcome."

Saint slowly ate the power bar while staring at the stage.

"Don't worry... The song is ending soon." Zee told him.
"Saint..." He said and closed their distance.
"What?" Saint asked while eating.
"I want to do something kinky later... Can I suck your cock in the limousine after this?" Zee whispered into Saint's ear  and Saint instantly choked on the power bar.

Zee patted his back while Saint coughed and coughed again.

"I'm... I'm so sorry...." Zee massaged Saint's back.