Chapter 2

"You. Micheal?" the guy says looking me up and down. "Yes sir." I say and he lets me go in. "BOYS THIS IS MICHEAL I EXPECT YOU TO BEHAVE" "excuse me sir but Ive got this you may leave." I say and he looks shocked. He leaves exposing my outfit. "Rule one use common sense. rule two if any one does something stupid we stop for the day. dont test me." I say and a few snicker. "now as it has already been said im Micheal I will be teaching you knitting and crocheting" I say and take the yarn out. "Everyone write down what color you want then one by one read them out loud and i will give it to you." I say and wait for them to finish writing . "everyone in a line no yelling pushing or shoving, you may line up" I say and surprisingly they listen. "Hhey your Michael like the Michael? The one Pine, says Elio talks about." I pause, howd he know Elio. "How do you know him?" "Oh just work buddies." "Yes i am the Michael." I say If hes telling the truth he knows not to mess with me. After everyone got everything and sat back down I started talking again. "Ok so who knows how to knit or crochet?" All of the guys raise their hand. "Ok so we will be making a quilt for someone I hold quite dear to me. So we will be making 23 by 23 stitch squares" I say and take out my crocheting. For an hour everyone was crocheting and there was no disturbances. After the hour was up I get up and say "Ok we have to start cleaning up now please write your name on a piece of tape then wrap it on one of your knitting needles or your crochet hook I trust you not to do anything stupid i will be back tomorrow" I say and wait for them to finish cleaning up. After they were done and dismissed I text Elio and put my phone away. I leave and drive to the art store to talk to ms.amy. "Miss.Amy?" I call out seeing a paramedic holding a medical bag "she passed out and is on her way to the hospital now i assure you she will be fine." He says and leaves.