That Really Inappropriate Chapter

Start from the beginning

     I grin and ignore the innuendo. "You sounded like a vampire there."

     "I hear girls think vampires are hot." The hand on my stomach activates and he begins moving it up and down, stopping just short of my chest and waist, teasing me.

     "I think you're hot, fangs or no." I study him carefully as his cheeks pink and he refocuses on cleaning off the salt water from my shoulder. "But we really should get inside."

     He groans in protest, too engrossed in sucking at the flesh to respond verbally. I take my hand out of Will's hair and unlock the door. He doesn't seem to want to stop or let go of me though.

     "It'll be more comfy inside. We can lay down," I reason.

     "Fine, I'll go get our bags," Will murmurs, his lips sending chills down my spine as they brush against my neck. "You go and make yourself at home, explore the bedroom."

     He pads off silently after giving me a suggestive grin and I open the door wearing an equally suggestive expression.

     The house is really nice. I turn on a lamp to illuminate the interior and see a hallway with dark wood floors. Off to the left is a sitting room with plush carpets and beige couches. The pictures in that room are abstract and pastel with dark wood frames. To the right is a dining area and past that, deeper into the house, a kitchen. I walk down the hall and pass a bathroom and a storage closet. There's another room with couches and then a smaller, branching hallway with a few closed doors. The bedrooms.

     I poke around until I find the master bedroom. One of the doors led to a spiral staircase, and, as it turns out, the master bedroom takes up the entire upper floor. While downstairs, I noted that there are enough rooms and beds for all of our family. All of the rooms are beautiful, but the upstairs master bedroom is the prettiest by far.

    There's a balcony overlooking the beach where I can hear the water and see the moonlight reflected off of the sparkling water. The bed is a king size, four poster with light blue transparent fabric draped over the top of the frame as decorative bed curtains. They move when I open the balcony doors, and I leave them open because the cool night air feels so good against my face. There's a large bathroom including a bathtub about the size of a hot tub, complete with underwater lights and jets.

     There's a workshop in the corner which is the only evidence that Will has ever been in this house. A few small devices and tools on a workbench and a fire extinguisher underneath make me smile. There's a beautiful vanity complete with a white chair and lights lining the mirror. I sit down at the desk and run my fingertips over the tops of various sealed bottles, all brand new. All bought for me.

    Then I lower my gaze to the edge of the desk closest to me and see a square box about the size of my palm. I open it and gasp at what's inside. It's a beautiful necklace with a silver chain and a dark blue sapphire with smaller, white diamonds in a sweeping loop around it.

    "You found it."

     I start and look up at the mirror to see Will's reflection. He smiles and comes up behind me, placing his hands on my shoulders.

     I shake my head in disbelief. "It's beautiful."

     Will bends over and kisses the top of my head while gently taking the necklace from my hands. "Why no lights?"

     "We're gonna turn them off anyway, aren't we? Set the mood?" I shrug. The moonlight is enough for me to see by, so I didn't bother.

     He turns on the vanity mirror lights and I look at our reflection, much brighter now. Will takes the necklace and holds it up to my neck. The dark blue contrasts my pale skin quite a bit, and I love the crystal clear color. Apparently so does Will. "But what if I want to see your gorgeous face?"