Legosi and Louis's Free time

Louis pulls me near his body and i glare at his abs, they glimmer in the light..i'm breathless and hard at this point. Louis can feel my pants get tighter..all of a sudden his warm hands run down my hips down to my shorts and he pulls them off.
"Louis..we shouldn't do this.." I feel his jacobs ladder on his cock through the blanket and a whisper in my ear "But we should.~" He turns me on all fours and puts his cock near my hole..I've never seen this side of him. Out of nowhere i feel his cock go inside of me I'm trying not to moan at his 9 inch cock.. "nghh~ Louis~.."
He's pounding me hard and the room is filled with our skin smacking together I'm close to cumming at this point "Mmm~~ Louis." "L-Legosi i'm close.." Louis is kissing my neck giving me hickeys, we cum at the same time, he pulls out and we are both panting..i can't feel my legs it's hard to stand.."Louis help me go to the bathroom.!" "I'd rather watch and laugh at u fail to get their" i'm pulling my self to the bathroom but I feel Louis get back onto me putting his cock back into me.

Im being bended over the sink and my moans echo in the bathroom. My legs are quivering and Louis pounds me harder grabbing onto my dick. I cum into his hand and Louis pulls out and he puts me on the floor..i put the tip of his cock into my mouth and he pushes my head to the base of his 9inch cock, i'm gagging while he plays with my ears. He cums into the back of my throat and i'm coughing but i swallow it.. "Thought u wouldn't want to swallow this time."
He picks me up and takes me to our bed and we lay down on the bed and watch tv until we fall asleep.