"Good night~." 

As Kamitani walked home, he was thinking about the reaction of her parents. He saw how his own mother reacted. Tomorrow's a school day...how will his father react? 

'It'd probably less explosive than Iwaizumi-san...hopefully.' Because his Father's face was always one expression so he really couldn't tell. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it's the next day, Kamitani was getting annoyed by Ryuuichi and the other babies because they kept pampering him because of his injured hand. 

"I'm here- Uwah, why are you sleeping on the ground?" Ranfa asked Kamitani, who was sleeping with his head on Kotarou's favorite panda cushion. 

"Because of my injury." 

"Pfft! Ahahaha...!" Of course the kids would come up with something like this. She's not at all surprised!

"Michiyo join in too! Pain, pain, fly away!" But instead of gentle pats to the head, she slapped Kamitani's forehead with all her force! 

"You are lucky you are not Taka..." 

"Nii-chan?!" Taka interpreted that as 'If I was the one who did that, you will hit me?!' 

"Kamita, Kamita~." The little twins were very careful as they join in to 'take care' of Kamitani too. Unlike Michiyo, they were stroking Kamitani's forehead. 

"Tch, if it's going to be like this...Ranfa, sit down." 

Ranfa really did sit down. She sat on her knees and she watched her boyfriend rest his head on her lap. 

"All of you shut up and let me sleep. If I sleep, I won't be using my injured hands, right?" He said to the kids. 

The kids all put their pointers to their lips and went 'Shh!' so Kamitani could have a nap. 

"On top of this, I shall sing you a lullaby~." Usaida said to Kamitani, enthusiastic to start singing. 

"Don't you dare." Kamitani then looked at Ranfa, "Make sure to wake me up before class starts." 

"No, I'm going to somehow move your head off and then head off by myself." 

Kamitani rolled his eyes and then he closed his eyes. He could feel Ranfa stroke the side of his head. Her touch was warm and comforting. No wonder when it's nap time, sometimes Michiyo would choose to rest her head on Ranfa's legs.

"Man, Hayato sure is lucky. I'd like to have a nap with my head resting on a girl's lap. Ryuu-chan, we're on the same boat, huh? The boat of no happy ending with a cute girl, huh?" 

"Eh??? Why do you have to put it like that?" 

...

They're in the classroom now and it felt weird having to do everything with his left hand instead of his right. Whenever Ranfa look away, he would try to use his right hand to get rid of that weird and uncomfortable feeling of not been using it. However, he got caught. 

Ranfa was not harsh like her father was but whenever she saw Kamitani try to use some force on his injured hand, she would slap the uninjured hand instead. She's trying to train Kamitani; you wouldn't put your hand on a burning stove because you know it will burn you, right? She wanted to condition him if he used his injured hand then she will hit his uninjured hand.