When the shape japer unleashed Part 1 (idfk yes this is ironic)

Just a heads up, this is a dream 8 year old me had

anyways, So there i was, the disgusting 8 year old i was eating shit and playing minecraft on my PS vita ( yes i had a ps vita), and then all of a sudden my parents opened the door to none other that the shape fricking japer. when my parents where in the room everything when good and she was very nice to me, however when they left, that retard of a sphere was the rudest little shit I've ever come across. she was screaming at me, eating my toys, calling me names headbutting me, the lot. And the worst thing is that when my parents came into my room, THAT PRICK WAS NICE TO ME! So I'm mega fricking fuming, but she had to cross the line. she took out the minecraft game cartridge and FUCKING ATE IT! but the thing was She TOOK IT OUT OF THE PS VITA, LEAVING ME WITH NOTHING TO PLAY!!!!and that crossed the line for 8 year old me. i stormed down the stairs to get a jar. i planned an attack of the purple prick. so i stormed into the room and was like" listen here you little shit, how would you like to be 6FT FUKIN UNDER! And then the fight started. The shape japer lunged for me with such agility, but i was faster. i picked up the jar i smacked her around the room like a was a baseball player. This shit was pretty gory. The Shape japer, covered in tears and blood hissed at and Chanted" i AtE YoUr MiNeCrAft I aTe yOuR MiNeCrAfT" Thats it. out of knowere the doom soundtrack " the only thing they fear is you" begins playing ( the song is at the top of the screen, listen to it wile reading now). I charged at the shape japer like a bull in a china shop and started throwing fists. she took a couple, and bit me the little shit. my arm was drenched in blood at this point. amd the i screamed" THIS ENDS NOW!!!!!!!"

I held on to her ,due to her body being only a sphere, AND GAUGED HER EYES OUT as she let out a cry of terror. "NOBODY TAKES AWAY MY MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!" I stuffed her into the jar. she couldn't breathe. i went in the garden to take care of business. I threw her down the stairs and into the garden, proceeded to  get a baseball bat and beat this living shit out of her untill she was this purple read and green mush. My work here was done. Shes dead now. also sidenotewhile beating her to death i found the minecraft cartridge and good shape and it worked fine!

ask me if you would love a pt2 this was weird and fun to make and im also new to this site

bye!