Prologue

YG's POV

*Kring* *Kring* My phone rings with an anonymous number.

"Yoboseyo? This is the CEO of SMEnt. Kim Young Min." I just knew it's SM CEO, Kim Young Min.

"Eo Kim Young Min-sshi! How is it going?" I greet him.

"I would like to offer you my idea. Let's be partners." He said.

So I thought, Oh! Okay! Partners brings more money! Kekekeke!

"Yes of course!" I agreed.

"But only this time. Because I'm planning to have a reality show with your girls." He said.

With my girls? 2NE1? Reality show? YEEAAHH'

"What kind of show?" I said as I quickly get a pen and a paper to write the notes.

"We need to make a trap for my boys and 2NE1 on my old mansion." He said.

"TRAP 2NE1?! I will not agree with that!" I said putting the pen down.

"Easy dude! My staffs are secretly send them supplies of foods and stuffs. And they will stay there for 50 days." He said.

"Hmmm. Sounds interesting." I replied and nod my head.

"So what's the rule?" I asked.

"We will trap them for 50 days. And they need to fall in love to each other so they will be free as early as 20 days. But we also need to send them weekly tasks. But if none of them fall in love with each other, they will still stay at the mansion for 50 days. That's the rule of them game." He said.

I write all of that on a piece of paper.

"Arasso. I agree. But what channel are we going to release the show?" I asked.

"I already contact the TvN for that." He said.

"So how much is our salary?" I asked.

"If we get 80.5% of audience rating, we're going to have 8.5 million won a week. But if we get higher than that, we'll get 10.5 million. 30% for me, 30% for you, and 40% for TvN." He said.

"Arasso. So when are we going to have a meeting for that?" I asked.

"Tomorrow at 2:00 PM here at Cheongdam office's meeting room." He said.