Rukmini, 'And you Draupadi, you insulted him the most. You always rudely behaved with him and Avni. Because you are jealous of their relationship. But you forgot it was you who rejected him by badly insulting him. Even after your marriage, you left no chance to taunt them. Today the humiliation you felt, he also felt it the same way during your Swyamvar. Your arrogance and your sins were so great that even almighty was unable to protect you today. But look what a cruel game of fate. It was the same Sutputra who protected you.'

Krishna, 'And Bua you are the most to blame. It's your foolishness that Karna was born to you in wedlock. You are the one who threw him to the river. You don't even try to find out if he could survive or not. Did you have any idea that even if he survived then how society would treat a fatherless child? It was Karna who paid the price of your mistakes but still, he protected you. You may forget your duty as a mother but he always did the duty of a son. Whether it was in Varanavart, Takshak's attack or today's dyut sabha, he was always there for you, but you were nowhere in his life. You don't even stop your sons from insulting him.'

Kunti cried, 'Please stop it. I can't hear anymore.'

Arjun, 'Please, if we have any idea that he was our brother, we will never do such things.'

Krishna, 'Arjun you have no right to insult anyone. Just to teach you to respect everyone and to show how baseless the caste system is, your brother did not disclose his identity to you. You guys thought low-class people are impure, weak. Today your Kshatriya family members tried to dishonor you, your brahmin teacher and kulguru did not protect you. But a man from Suta family saved you and a Suta father returned you your wealth, kingdom and freedom. So tell me, who is better here?'

Balram, 'We are not telling that all upper-class people are bad. But it is the Sanskar that makes people good or bad not the caste. But you always gave importance to class, not to one's nature. And that's why you are suffering. 

Rukmini angrily, 'How are they suffering? It's Karna and Avni and their family who are the victims here.

Krishna smiled, 'Devi, do you expect the Pandavas to live in peace after knowing that someone else is suffering because of them. Kunti Bua, do you remember the curse of the mother of the slave, who cursed your sons to be enslaved? Today your eldest took that curse upon himself to protect his younger brothers. But can you live peacefully? And Pandavas I think it is the greatest lesson to you all that it is your brother and sister-in-law who are paying the price of your foolish dharma and stupidity.'

All the Pandavas, Kunti and Draupadi cried bitterly. Kunti sobbed, 'Kanha, I am ready to burn myself in the fire of hell for millennia, but please protect my son. Do whatever you want but bring him back.'

Bheem, ' Yes Dwarkadhish, I am ready to take any punishment you want to give me. As I am the one who insulted him most. But bring him back.'

Balram, 'Yes Kanha, we can attack Hastinapur and free Karna from them.'

Krishna, 'No Dau, it's his fate and he has to fight this battle by himself. He chose his path. Now he has to walk alone there.'

Yudhistir, 'Dwarkadhsih please we are ready to face all the punishment but please protect my brother. That Duryodhana and Shakuni will use his power for Adharma.'

Krishna smiled, 'Samrat your brother is not that foolish to bind himself to them forever. He already made a plan to free himself. It will take time but eventually, he can. But now prepare yourself for the 13 years of exile.'

Yudhistir, 'Ys Vasudev but before going there I have to do one more justice. Guards, bring lady Priyamvada here.'

The guards brought Priyamvada to the royal court. Yudhistir, 'Lady Priyamvada, you know the truth of my brother Karna. But it was you who always poisoned us against him. Why?'