Chapter 15: &.*.(

Start from the beginning

Kirishima was ignored.

"Hey, we can just inform DreamXD, right? They'll surely help us!" Ghostbur smiled.

"But DreamXD is probably busy, Ghostbur."

"Maybe, but it doesn't hurt to try and contact him!"

Quackity sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as well. The last time he tried to convince DreamXD to do something for him, he was denied of help every single time.

"Let's go to the crater first." Sam looked at Quackity and he nodded.

They all had stopped running so they simply started with walking. It wasn't too far, they were near Tommy's house and Ninja's house.

-Time skip because I'm lazy to write about them walking-

As they near the L'manburg crater, they noticed people sitting on the ground with their backs next to each other, they seemed to be tied up. There were other people surrounding them, swords, axes, and shields in hands as most were talking.

Some people were on the side, those being Eret, Captain Puffy, Technoblade and Foolish. (You readers can think of how they landed safely!)

Those who were tied up were All Might who was still buff, Izuku Midoriya, Ochaco Uraraka, Tenya Iida and Tsuyu Asui. Their hands were tied to a lead while the lead was tied to a spruce fence. (The lead in here, is incredibly tough to break to the point where if you try to rip it, your wrist could bleed.)

"Please let us go, we aren't here to hurt you all, we don't even know where we are."

No one responded to All Might.

"DreamXD is coming with George, hopefully they come fast enough . . ."

"Yeah, DreamXD will know what to do with them though!"

"But won't he have to check the logs first?"

"Well, yeah but he'll figure out what to do with them."

Niki spoke up, "Hey guys! Ponk and I have found most of the people who have been missing!"

She smiled brightly as everyone turned to her, well, the people who were tied up simply turned their heads to her.

"Nice," Phil clasped his hands together, "Now we wait for DreamXD, that is if he shows up . ."

"He's gonna show up, you muffin! We just have to wait a bit since he's with George."

A pair of footsteps could be hear in the distance, along with talking.

"What do you think it's for, 'XD?"

"Hmm, maybe it's about the disappearances of the missing SMP members?"

As the footsteps got closer, the footsteps stopped.

It was GeorgeNotFound and DreamXD.

DreamXD appeared to be some sort of god, they had a floating head with an 'XD' drawn on it, their head was a milky white. The entity had two pairs of wings, both black. They wore a green cloak with an ender eye clasp. They wore a golden crown as well, to add to the god-like aura, the person was floating in the air.

"Hello-"

The god cut themself off as they noticed the unknown people tied up with a lead and the people near where Niki and Ponk were at.

"Excuse me, but who are all of these strange people? From the looks of it, I haven't given anyone the IP, nor has Dream. Who's responsible for this?"  DreamXD looked at the unknown people then glared at the SMP members, he looked back at the people.