Chapter 1: Prologue

Synapses of the story:

Two students attend Daesang High School. Both are very different and have opposite personalities. They are the same grade, year 13.

One student is an introvert, who is smart, kind, and likes to spend time studying for school. They will have a half-time job at a hotel, so they can attend a university they want to go to.

The other student likes to have fun and do sports - mostly running - but they will adapt to basketball. They are very good-looking but don't want any love relationship. Their personality is very mean, but at the same time, nice. The parents don't show much love to the child.

Meeting at this bench would change everything. Life will change, career twisted. Will interest bloom? Will secrets be revealed?

Disclaimer:

All copyright is fully owned by the author. No copyright from this story. Any plagiarism of the work or storyline will face the consequences. Please ask me if you to use any of my ideas.

Acknowledgment:

All the stories in this story are for people who like it. If you don't like the characters, please stop reading and exit from this story.

All the writings I do have grammar errors and aren't perfect. I will try my best to make zero errors.

I am not a shipper. I just like to create writings for people who ship. From what I saw from my last book, Your Jacket Helped Me, I am doing pick and choose character names for this story again. There won't be other characters. It will just only revolve around these two. There be more characters in this story, but they are not important as the main two.

The setting of this takes place at Dae, South Korea (Made up). The place is very beautiful. Each student takes the bus to school. There is always a place to wait for the bus (bus stop). These bus stops are not only for school but also for travels to other places.

Dae has traditional technology, but it looks like it's not Seoul, South Korea. They like to reserve the nature that is given to them. They will never destroy it. They like to reserve as many as they can. They would build houses on top of each other.

Character:

Lee Ruby Jane (Jennie Lee, preferred name by herself)

Smart, an Introvert, kind, wears glasses, has short wig hair, and she likes to study and focus on school, more than anything else.

Kim Han Taehyung (V is most used name by himself, but allowed friends to say his real name)

A jock, cold-hearted, muscular person, hates love, is an extrovert, and loves to party and have fun.

Story Starts:

Jennie POV:

My feet step on the concrete pavement of the sidewalk. The bus stop is not that far from where I live. Today's my first day of school and I don't to miss it because I have a tendency to get a perfect attendance. I would scold myself if I ever skip a day of school.

I never miss a day of school in my entire life. Even if I get sick, I still go to school, regardless how bad it is.

Not far distance away, a loud engine riotously sound becomes closer the minute each second ticks to the next number.

It was the bus.

I full-on sprint to the stop just in time as the bus stop in front of the sign, with the brakes making a eeeeeee sound. The door flew open, letting all the air particles that gathered around the door out. I walk up the small stairs, onto the platform of the bus. I look at the bus driver, and bowed at an 85-degree angle. "Good Morning," the driver said with a warm smile as he closed the door.