7. Well that was a Cat-tastophy (pun intended)

Start from the beginning

He did see other spirit like beings like this though he assumed that he probably saw them cause he's the ultimate being. "A stand?" A random voice asked making you jump up a bit, you and kars turned out to see a you blond boy wearing a baseball uniform and baseball cap. "O-oh hi!. Your a stand user as well?" You asked a bit surprised seeing that a young boy of all people was a stand user, "yeah...I'm emporio." The boy said hesitantly clearly afraid. A small comforting smile crossed your face which seemed to ease him a bit, "I'm y/n, it's very nice to meet you emporio" you said as kars watched on.

He could've sworn he heard Pucci mention someone of the same name though it was probably just a coincidence, this boy couldn't have been the one to kill the priest. You and the boy talked to each other with him now seemingly comfortable, you definitely seemed to inherit some of DIO's "charisma" as the vampire called it. It seems despite being opposite personality wise from your grandpa kars now saw some of your similarities to the blond with a god complex.

"Emporio!, Cmon help me hold foo back from chugging the water!!" Another voice suddenly called out making the young boy run off and you plus kars peak over the rack. A green haired girl wearing overalls was being held back by a woman who had her black hair in braided locks held back by green Barrettes. "Stop trying to chug the water before paying for it foo!. You have to pay first!!" The voice from before yelled as the green haired woman seemingly named "foo" said "please I need water!".
"I....I'm not gonna ask" kars mumbled tuning back to the cart to see Valentine and Diavolo already there with their own cart.

"Their definitely stand users" you deadpanned before wincing when seeing a staff member began trying to help hold "foo" back from the water jugs. "Stand users?" Diavolo questioned clearly now a bit anxious and looking over the rack to see the struggle between foo, emporio, the barrette girl, poor emporio and the employee. "Let's not get involved" the Italian man mumbled as you both stopped peaking over the shelf. "We got all the stuff on our list. Do you guys have anything left?" Valentine asked smiling proudly as he held what seemed to be hot dog? With a large "made in America" sticker making you and kars deadpan.

"He begged so I relented or else I'd get a full damn speech " diavolo whispered making you nod, "yeah...that was probably for the best" you whispered back as kars stared down at the hot dogs confused. "Are these made of actual dog??" The ancient being asked confused and disgusted making diavolo sigh. "What's a few things left...but they aren't to important so we can just go pay" you suggested seeing the pink haired Italian look as if he was gonna  strangle someone soon.

"Thank you" he said clearly relived that he wouldn't have to deal with anymore questions about common everyday things anymore. "Alright let's go pay!" You exclaimed gaining kars's and Valentine's attention from discussing if hot dogs were actually made of dog.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Shortly after paying and loading the groceries onto you car everyone began looking around at nearby stores only to get anything. Turns out they didn't really have anything that interested anyone yet so everyone decided you'd all just return home for now.....well maybe YOU didn't leave empty handed since you found something or rather someone to take home.

"Meow"

"What was that?" Diavolo asked as everyone became defensive, "it sounded like a cat...but I don't see any around here" Valentine said looking under the car to see if a cat was hiding there. Kars stayed silent looking around before narrowing his eyes at your bag, "y/n....what's in your bag?" He asked making the two others look at you. "U-umm" you mumbled before everyone noticed a small orange and white furred head poke it's head out of your bag.

 "U-umm" you mumbled before everyone noticed a small orange and white furred head poke it's head out of your bag

"Y/n...why do you have a cat?" Diavolo asked getting closer and then being surprised when the cat cutely nuzzled it's head into his finger. "Well....I might've already been planning to adopt a cat for awhile annnd did it today" you explained a bit embarrassed taking the small orange and white cat out your bag, you held up the small cat in all his glory. "This is David Bowie." You introduced as the cat did a blep towards the 3 men, you not diavolo saw it but the orange cat gave a smirk towards kars and Valentine making the two confused for a moment.

This definitely wasn't an ordinary cat....but it didn't seem dangerous so they'd keep their eye on him for now

but it didn't seem dangerous so they'd keep their eye on him for now

🌺 ..⃗. あなたは特別です、あなたは花の花びらのようにユニークです