하얀 champagne 버블에 shower

Start from the beginning

With every step Jacob took towards the altar, Kevin felt more and more joy. His nerves were gone and all he felt was love.

Jacob paused slightly before the altar to give his Dad a quick side hug before walking up the steps to stand in front of him.

Kevin didn't hesitate to grab his lover's hands into his own, rubbing circles onto the soft skin.

He whispered, "You look beautiful..."

A soft giggle came as the response, "And you're looking dashing."

Kevin was too enthralled in Jacob's visuals to even pay attention to anything the priest was saying... until the vows came and he was snapped out of his trance.

He barely managed to say that whole spiel without fucking it up and embarrassing himself... but somehow he did it. Jacob had done it no problem... but of course he did. He wouldn't expect any less of him.

The transfer of rings was an exhilarating experience. It made him feel all that much more excited.

"Jacob Bae, Do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him and to keep him in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?" (A/N: thanks google oppar... but damn that's a long ass sentence.)

Kevin's heart jumped when Jacob looked him in the eyes, smiled the brightest smile he's ever seen and said, "I do."

The priest then turned to him and asked him the same thing except y'know... uno reversed. The premise of the entire question anyway is basically, 'Do you wanna marry and love this man and stay by his side forever?' but just in more fancy english.

Kevin grinned and said, "I sure freaking do, sir," cus he's extra like that.

The only reason he didn't cuss was because he's in church. Gotta keep it PG for Jesus and the kids.

The priest snorted and couldn't quite contain his smile as he said, "You may kiss your partner."

Fuck yeah! He pulled Jacob forward and kissed him with all the love he felt in that moment... which for those of you who have stuck with me, is a lot of love.

Cheers erupted from the audience as they ran out of the church hand in hand, ready to start their new married life.

They hopped into the limousine that read 'Just married' written on the back with... probably lipstick judging by the texture.

Once they were buckled up and on the road, Jacob burst out laughing.

"Why EXO's Lotto?"

Kevin grinned, "Because- Lipstick, chateau, 와인빛 color~"

"I see... your reasoning is flawless."

"I know."

Kevin beamed as Jacob leaned over and pecked his lips, "I love you, Kevin Moon."

His eyes flashed with mischief before he too leaned forward and smirked, "I love you too... Jacob Moon."

He watched his husband's face flush a deep red as the realization sunk in.

"Oh God, that's my last name now..."

"Mhmm, so get used it."

The driver laughed from the front of the cab but cleared his throat, finally speaking.

"We'll arrive at the airport in about... half an hour so hang tight and enjoy the ride there, lovebirds."

Right, they were going on a honeymoon. Why? Because why the fuck not?

Kevin laughed a bit, "Thanks, we will... but sir?"

The driver hummed.

"I prefer the term soulmates."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:Oh would you look at that

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Oh would you look at that.... we're almost done with the book.

Damn- I'm gonna miss this book...

But it's not done yet, so stay with me y'all.

How'd ya like the chapter?

THEY'RE MARRIED!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Ok I'm calm... not really.

Btw it's almost 11:00 pm right now and I'm supposed to be asleep so I can drive my older brother to work tomorrow.... but I'm not.

I make dumb decisions but who the fuck cares? Not me.

Anyways-

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜