Snowstorm (Suggestion)

Start from the beginning

Ennard had never been in a snowstorm before!

Ennard was frightened, and was running to get home. But the nearest Walmart was hours away from their big private property, and he didn't make it by the time the snow was to his chin. (5'9")

Ennard was cold and scared, he tried to move but he couldn't budge. The only thing he could do was fall and try to crawl home, which worked until he got hypothermia. 

2:54 PM

Michael didn't know where Ennard was. For all Mike knew, he would be off buying exotic butters.

What scared him even more is that the snow was 7 feet high now.

Mike had to go on the epic search of the century for burnt spaghetti.

Michael got in his car.

And sped.

He soon found a crater in some snow that looked like someone had been there.

Where he found Ennard curled in a ball.

Michael was so stressed at this point he had icy tears falling down his face.

Michael put Ennard in his car and blasted the heat until Ennard wasn't purple anymore and was his normal tan color.

Michael finally made it home and put Ennard on the bed.

Michael climbed on too and he cuddled him for a little.

5:20 PM

Ennard opened his eyes to see Michael cuddling him.

Ennard's cheeks turned red.

And Ennard gave him a little peck on the lips, in which Mike woke up.

Mike smiled.

Ennard realized something. He didn't have the gift.

With the gift...

*cricket noises*

UwU

Ennard: "Where's the gift!?"

Michael: "What gift..?"

Ennard: "The gift I got for you."

Michael: "It's fine as long as you're safe and sound."

Ennard grinned.

Ennard and Mike went to the living room and the whole family enjoyed hot cocoa while watching Christmas Chronicles 2.

the eeeeend 

Thank you Pommyrose for suggesting this chapter! This was actually fun to make. Sorry for any mistakes.

If you have suggestions, go here ------->  https://www.wattpad.com/1075815857-i-love-you-michael-x-ennard-suggestions

If you don't, forget everything I just said

605 Words.

ARR

(All Rights Reserved)

Now, enjoy this happy snowman.