Deku's eyes enlarged so much that if they continued they would most definitely fall out. After a second Todoroki pulled his hand away, raising a brow at Izuku's stunned expression, before continuing their walk, the freckled boy stumbling after him.

When they returned just in time for curfew, a few people asked Deku why his face was so red. He said that there was a cool breeze, but one look at Todoroki's calm face said that there wasn't. But they didn't push him to give a better answer, else he may malfunction like Denki.

The next morning Todoroki woke up feeling sore and achy from the hours of intense training. Seriously, it was almost as bad as fifteen minutes with his dad. He woke up before most of his classmates so he decided on taking a long bath with some salts his sister had given him. Grabbing a towel and his bathing supplies, he left his room and walked to the bathing area.

There was already some steam in the room so somebody else was already up and about. He guessed it was probably Bakugou, either cooking or on a run. He brushed off the thought and started the water, making sure it was a nice temperature; then he stripped off his tank top and joggers before sliding into the bath.

The water rose to just under his collarbones, so it submerged his aching body entirely. He revelled in the peaceful silence, meaning for once he didn't have migraine from his loud classmates, before starting to wash his hair and body. The salts his sister gave him filled the room with a lovely aroma of lavender and vanilla, and when he was drying off the scents calmed him.

Wrapping his towel around his waist and brushing his bangs from his face- leaving his forehead and scar exposed- he left the bathing rooms and began the journey back to his room. He had reached his floor when he almost collided with someone; that someone was about to fall to the floor until Todoroki grabbed his waist and pulled him up.

"You should be more careful when you're walking, Kirishima."

The hardening boy's hair wasn't the only thing red. As Kirishima looked up at Todoroki he froze at the sight of the male's hair pushed back in a quiff, then dared to look down and almost drooled at the more-than six-pack he was seeing. Todoroki's chest, waist and v-line were all so defined and the towel was just hanging on his hips; one movement and it would most likely fall.

Correction. He did drool.

"I think Bakugou is already up, have you seen him?" Shoto asked quietly as he brushed away the glistening on Kirishima's lip, unconsciously swiping his tongue across his own.

"Y-yeah! Bakubro is making pancakes! Y-you should have some they're really manly!" He may or may not have squealed out the last word.

"Of course. If you'll excuse me."

And just like that, Todoroki's hands dropped from Kirishima's hips and he walked past the older male to his room, slipping inside without looking back. The red-head stood there stunned for a moment more, before forcing his feet to move one by one, a hand lightly tracing his bottom lip.

Kirishima couldn't get their interaction out of his head for the rest of the day, or several days after that. He would find himself looking at Todoroki a lot more, flashes of his perfect body appearing in his mind whenever he saw the male leaving the bathing rooms, training, or simply walking around. 

Todoroki on the other hand continued like nothing happened, because it really didn't. He asked Kirishima if he was alright in the afternoon, checking for any possible injuries, but the redhead said he was fine despite his hair matching his cheeks.

The bicoloured male took his word and continued to act as he normally did. Except one day he got a call from his father. The class were all eating dinner together when his phone went off, and although it was a unspoken rule to have no technology out at the table- a rule Shoto always followed- he excused himself and left into the hallway to answer the hall.