🦋ᵏⁱᶜᵏˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵏⁱˢˢᵉˢ🦋

Zacznij od początku

Whimpering in content, Koo's mouth fell apart, feeling the warmth coil around his womb.

He made grabby hands towards his hubby, looking at him with hopeful eyes. He folded his little fingers, and pouted at Taehyung.

The tiger hybrid chuckled at his little one, before picking him up. His heart swelled at how Koo's small palms automatically went towards his belly, as if, not wanting the baby to feel the sudden jerk.

Koo fisted on Taehyung's shirt, curling himself up into a tiny boba ball in his husband's arms. "Carry me to the bed peasant!", he excitedly pointed at their bed, giggling at the tiger hybrid.

"As you say my queen", Taehyung replied with the same enthusiasm, chuckling when Jungkook giggled along him.

🐯_____________🐰

"Um, excuse me"

The receptionist snapped her head towards the owner of the honey like voice.

"Oh, hi mr. Kim! How are you ?", the lady spoke sweetly to the pregnant male, who was holding a bag in his hand.

"I'm good mrs. Johnson. Is-", before Koo could say anything, she said, mrs. Johnson said, "Mr. Kim is in a meeting right now. I'll call mr. Gwan. He'll escort you to sir's cabin"

"N-no no. No need to disturb them. I'll go by myself", he smiled at her hesitantly.
"Sir has passed on the duty of your safety to us, Mr. Kim. Don't worry. You're not disturbing them. It's their job"

She pressed a small bell, after a few minutes of which, a tall guy in suit appeared.
"Take mr. Kim to sir Kim's office", mrs. Johnson said, earning a nod from mr. Gwan.

Koo nibbled on his lips and brought the bag closer to his baby bump.
"Please come with me sir", the stoic expressions startled Koo, for he wasn't used to them.

Koo did his tiny waddle run on his small foot, behind the tall guy.

The little one bowed to him, before standing in one corner of the elevator, nibbling with his lips.

"Wh-what's your name uncle ?", Koo bit his tongue, thinking why he just called the guy 'uncle'.

"My name is Gwan Shuyen. And you can call me uncle. I might not look old, but I'm working in this office with Kim Daeshim", pride dripped from mr. Gwan's voice, while saying the 'I might not look old'

"But you do look old though", Koo muttered in his tiniest voice, just to cry internally. Ever since his pregnancy hormones made their appearance, the filter between his mind and mouth seemed to have stopped working.

Mr. Gwan gasped at the small figure, and looked at him, only to find the tiny bunny face decorated with puppy eyes and a cute pout.

"I'll let it slide this time", even though mr. Gwan said that, the "Because you are cuter than my one year old grandson. And I can't resist those puppy eyes. Now I understand why mr. Kim is so whipped for you", remained silent.

"You can sit here", mr. Gwan set up the couch, making sure there were proper number of pillows on it.
"U-um, when will Taetae be free ?", Koo blinked, biting his inner cheeks.

"Sir will be done with the meeting in about fifteen minutes", Mr. Gwan said.
"Otay", passing a smile to the uncle, Koo got up and again asked, "Can I look around Taetae's office ?"

"Yeah", with that, mr. Gwan quickly left the room, feeling his heart ache at the sight of the tiny, pregnant bunny speaking in a pout, while fiddling with his sweater paws.

After about a solid seventeen minutes, Koo's feet got tired, as he sat down on his hubby's revolving chair, and placed a pillow under his belly.

"Is my little baby happy ?", Koo caressed his bump, smiling while looking down at it. As if on cue, he felt a small kick in his belly.

These tiny kicks were common for him, since he was in his sixth month. But they still thrilled him to no extent.

"You kick so much. But when your father is around, you become a complete saint, huh ?", giggling to himself, he fondled with his baby, feeling it kick again, with a bit more force.

"That hurts baby", he pouted, before sighing in relief when he realised that his baby has stopped kicking.

"Baby! When did you come ?", Taehyung barged into the room, startling his little one.

"Oh! You scared me again!", Koo's pout intensified, as he sat straight on his hubby's chair.

"I'm sorry baby. But when did you come ? Did you eat ?", the tiger hybrid asked with furrowed eyebrows, his concerned eyes showing his it all.

He picked his little one up in his arm, and bounced him slightly. Koo curled up in the size of a small ball, and rested his head on Taehyung's chest.

"H-hubby, you know, baby kicked thrice consequently today", Koo smiled brightly at his husband, who gasped at that. "Really ?", on getting a tiny, excited nod from his little one, Taehyung pouted.

"Baby, why don't you kick when I caress you ? Don't you love your dad ?", Taehyung sulked, pouting vigorously. He placed his ears against Koo's bump, trying his best to communicate to his child.

Koo smiled in content as he patted Taehyung's wavy hair tenderly.

"What happened bub ? You seem so quiet"

He smiled at his husband's concerned tone, and looked up at him.
"I'm perfectly fine hubby. I just felt like resting in your lap", his mushy cheeks squished against the tiger hybrid's chest.

Taehyung sighed, visibly relaxing and then sat down on the revolving chair. He chuckled when he felt Koo's tiny limbs go around his waist.

"I'm happy that you came here baby. But have you taken your lunch ?", Taehyung asked, placing his large hand on Koo's tummy, fondly staring into his tiny husband's doe eyes.
"Y-yeah, and I br-brought you lunch too", blushing beet red under his husband's dark yet fond gaze, the little one looked down, fiddling with his sweater paws.

"Really ?", Koo knew that Taehyung was purposely making his voice sound huskier. He whimpered slightly, when Taehyung took Koo's soft earlobe in between his teeth.

"Tae-tae, l-lunch first", his breath hitched, when he felt the tiger hybrid nuzzle into his cheeks.

"I know my blushy baby bun", chuckling softly, he cupped Koo's cheeks, biting them gently and then again nuzzling into them.
"I'm not blushing", Koo fumbled through his words, getting his cheeks nuzzled into, by his husband.

"Sure", laughing at Koo's pouty state Taehyung hugged the tiny figure tightly, peppering his face with small smooches.