"I am well aware, father." he knew where this conversation was going but he shut his thoughts from speaking out loud.

"Your father and I would like to move your coronation a month from now, on your first hosted ball. We know it is early, given that you have recently committed to a relationship, but it is time for the sake of the kingdom. You need to prioritize your kingdom, your people, especially during this time." his mother was right in a way. He had been putting this off for quite a while now, and now that his people have seen him, they have gotten rather eager for his rule to begin. "Please, we are asking this as your parents, not as rulers. As you can see, we are getting older and older by the day. The kingdom needs you. We need you."

He nodded, "In a month's time, I will be crowned as the next King of Moravell." There was nothing he could do to prevent it, he knew it would come eventually. He was not ready to accept it. "What about my wife?"

"What of her?" it was the King's turn to respond. "She will become Queen."

"She's not ready for the role," Arwin argued, "She's been adjusting to the role as princess, and now she will be queen? She would need more time, father."

"Calista will become Queen once she bears the next heir. Once you are King, she will have the title of Princess Consort." his mother explained elaborately, "I assume you are fulfilling your duties to provide an heir?"

Coming from his mother, the prince was not sure if he could keep up a straight face. It was kind of embarrassing for his parents to ask about his sexual life. To answer the question, yes, they are trying. They have consumed their marriage the day after, on the first day of their honeymoon. Doing the act was one of the things he expected they would do a year from now, not the day after their wedding. But it was pure bliss with awkwardness.

Back to reality, he nodded. He was too stunned to form a reply and he wondered what was going on in their minds, to process that fact they knew about their sonʼs sexual activity.

"I cannot wait to finally have grandchildren! Oh, they would be spoiled so much. I can already tell it." the queen spoke to her husband, "They are going to be such beautiful babies. Calista's eyes are such..."

How the tables have turned. They were talking about the future of the kingdom, and next they were talking about their future grandchildren.

"May I be dismissed? I would like to get back to work." he would also like to inform his wife of the month they were going to have. It was going to be a whirlwind—the changes they would have to make to the ball; start new invitation cards, additional fittings, rearrange the guest list, and others.

It did not take long to find Calista with her endearing clothing. Situated in the lush garden, she was alone on a bench. Her gaze focused upfront, on the ten-year-old princess who had been playing with her for the past hour. She was sound asleep in the mushy grass, "Hey."

Calista looked up, surprised to see her husband in the garden. She didnʼt peg him as someone who visits nature, but she could be the reason he was out in the first place. Truthfully, she did not expect him to see her today, at least not until it was the evening when they dined together, "Hello."

"Getting to know my youngest sister?"

She laughed, "She saw me here. Thought I could use the company and we ended up playing pretend until she grew tired and sleepy. I was actually on my way to find you or her nanny, but then the heel of my shoe broke and I stumbled." her hand pointed to her bruised feet near the ankles.

"Does it still hurt? I can have someone bring a salve to use." He knelt down. The way he examined the injury was charming. He knew where to look and touch. She became too entranced watching him and notice he spoke. "Let me fetch a servant for the salve, as well as call Anicaʼs nanny. I'll be back, Calla."