The clock strikes 3:00 am now and y/n was back in her large office.The whole brimingham was asleep except y/n.She was up the whole night thinking of some way yo help herself and the shelby family.She couldn't come up with anything.She took a breath and pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration.She was exhausted mentally and physically both.She closed her eyes and took a breath.Immediate thoughts of her kiss with Tommy came in her mind.How his soft plum lips felt against her own rosy and soft lips.How there tongues fought for dominance against each other.How warm she felt when he touched her.How the sweet smell of whiskey and smoke filled her nose.She leaned back in her chair and opened her eyes.She was so in love with him.She looked around at her office a little until something came up on her mind.
Her eyes suddenly fell on a golden box at the ornaments table in the corner.It was beautifully engraved and had small pieces of blue diamond stuck on it.She remembered what is was and quickly stood up and walked towards it.She traced the words engraved on it with her fingers.
"The dagger of envy,revenge,love"
She examined the letters and then opened the box.There was a gold dagger inside it that had a green diamond snake wrapping around it.She remembered her mother gave it to her for protection.She remembered how she begged for her to keep this family heirloom.She remembered how she said that when a trail of blood reached the neck of the snake,those who you killed from the dagger die at that exact moment no matter where the wound is.Wether on the leg or arm,their death is definite.She remembered how her mother explained that this dagger was made in ancient times by the Egyptians.It was soaked in the blood of cleopatra.Only a woman can have this.Only a woman can use this.
She closed her eyes and let out a breath.She opened her eyes.Anger and rage was burning in her body.Her eyes grew red with anger.She knew what to do.She knew it now.

The day finally came.The day he would come to her to take her away finally came.
It was around 11:00 am now.The weather was dark and gloomy.It seemed like a large storm was about to come.Y/n planned everything and prayed that it would work.She was sitting in the large library in her house.She was on the balcony of the library marking some things on a map.She knew he would be here at any time.Her mind was steady but her heart was beating out of her chest.Her veins were ready to pop.She wasn't scared she was just nervous.She took a deep breath to calm herself down and continued with her work.

"Nervous beautiful?"a deep voice echoes through the walls of the library causing her to stop dead in her tracks.Her blood froze and her muscles stopped functioning.A deep chuckle was heard and were soon followed by footsteps echoing everywhere.They were coming closer to her and her body was burning with rage.She felt a grip on her wrist turning her to face the man himself.He looked at her up and down with a smirk.
"I'm so lucky to have a bride this beautiful"he said pulling her closer to him
"Ya your are a lucky bastard"she said harshly
"Now was that very ladylike?"he asked while tilting his head a little
"Get used to it"she spit
It was now when he pushed her back against the wall and tightened his grip on her hand.His breathing got heavy but y/n wasn't scared of this act.She looked in his eyes fiercely
"You know if you want to protect your loved ones you gotta learn not to speak like that"he said between his heavy breaths
Y/n said nothing when he threatened her.She stayed silent and looked in his eyes with nothing but anger.He smirked once and removed his grip from her wrist and walked away.
"Be down in five Minutes and don't you dare contact anyone or else..."he paused when he reached the door and looked back
"They die"he completed and left leaving y/n standing there burning in her anger.She closed her eyes as if she was trying to control a beast raging to come outside.She straightened her coat and walked outside.George stood there talking to one of his guards.He looked at her and passed a smirk in her way.She felt disgusted but kept it inside.He walked over to her and took her hand and walked her over to his car.
"You know I thought there's no pleasure in getting married in this shithole of a town."he paused while opening the door for her
"So we're going somewhere far to avoid disturbance"he completed while giving her a smile
She sat down in the car and took a deep breath.She had to do this all alone.She had to take this journey alone.
He sat down on the seat and soon the driver started the Car and drove off.She looked outside the window to get a last view of the city.Immediate worried thoughts about Tommy came in her mind.She was worried about him and was scared of how he would react.Well she was right.It was justified for her to be worried for him.