To certain events my happiness came and went like an intense roller coaster ride. The day heeseung kissed me. I went home feeling mixed emotions. I wanted to know why I was feeling this way why did I like it..? I called and called heeseung, but he never answered. "Heeseung just p-please.. answer.."

If he answered me, what would I say? What words can describe what I felt? I had to rant to someone, but there was no way I could face jaeyun. My trembling hands fumbled with my phone and dialed a number. "Sunghoon-? I thought you didn't like calling-" "sunoo c-can I come over to your place.. r-right now?" There was a pause and a concerned voice came from the other side of the phone. "A-are you crying hyung?"

"... Sunoo just please- I need someone to talk to.." "okay yeah.. you c-can come over," thanking him I hung up and rushed over there. His house wasn't too far so I walked the whole way. It only took one knock for sunoo to quickly open the door in a panic. Without letting me speak he took one good look at the teary eyed me and quickly pulled me inside. He took me to his room and handed me a cold bottle of water. "Drink up," he said giving a genuine smile.

He wrapped his blanket around me and even handed the softest plushies he had to me. Sitting on the end of his bed he finally spoke, "okay somethings wrong obviously, park sunghoon doesn't usually just show up crying. What happened?" Fiddling with the bottle cap I took a deep breath. "I think I... I think I hurt someone.. unintentionally."

"He kissed me.." I can tell in sunoo's wide open eyes he knew it wasn't jaeyun I was talking about. "Who kissed you?" "heeseung.... A-and I liked it but.. isn't that wrong?" The small blonde scooted over to me and gently patted my back. "Well it's your feelings. Your feelings don't lie to you, but maybe considering the fact that you are indeed in a relationship makes it a bit twisted.." Sighing I lowered my head feeling guilt stretching all over me.

"Here then.. how do you feel about jaeyun? Do you feel unappreciated in any way or does it just not feel right?" "I-I don't think I love him... I don't think I ever did. He does make me happy, but s-sometimes I feel uncomfortable.." The younger boy beside me hummed and pouted his lips as if he was thinking of something.

"..and how do you feel about heeseung?" This question hit me hard. I guess I really haven't thought of it, or heck even told anyone. "Well heeseung is my friend. I love hanging out with him.. a-and I get really happy when I see him..." Thinking of him made my stomach feel fuzzy. For a moment I stopped crying and really thought about him.

"I.. like spending time with him.. more than jaeyun. A-and I always felt this weird feeling in my stomach when I get close to him.. then he kissed me and.. it felt like my heart was going to explode.." there was a brief moment and sunoo looked away biting his lip as if he was containing his excitement. He looked back at me and covered his mouth with his hands. "Sunghoon hyung.. I don't think you see heeseung as just a friend... no... omg you're totally in love with him!"

In love...? Heeseung...? Puting it all together in my head, suddenly everything added up. How was I so.. oblivious?? "B-but jaeyun-" "do you seriously wanna stay with him? If you like heeseung then you like heeseung, not jaeyun. Your boyfriend will have to deal with the fact that you never loved him."

Would that mean our relationship was a lie? No that couldn't be true. He made me happy. He loves me. Jaeyun.. "I-I'm sorry but I don't want to hurt jaeyun I don't w-want to be a bad guy.." taking the blanket off I quickly stood up, "I-I have to go now.. s-see you at school.." I walked out his room and all I heard was a small, "s-sunghoon.."