Disclaimer

This story is purely fiction. If this piece somehow correlates with another story, please keep in mind that I have not plagiarized another authors words nor story. The storyline being similar to another perhaps could be ideal because I concocted the main idea from One Directions song, Stockholm Syndrome. It will be innocently, coincidental. I haven't bothered to look into searching for books that may seem like mine because then I am just contradicting myself.

That being said, I do not give permission for my story to be transferred or posted onto another site. Incarcerated is completely protected under the federal copyright law.

Please keep in mind that this piece has no relations to the real Harry Styles other than him being his face claim and background information like his birthday, names of family members, and hometown.

Incarcerated Harry will be intense, if not very threatening at first but I am 100 percent sure that the actual Harry Styles that walks this earth is a frog. If not, a baby deer. Thank you.

Warning, there will be use of foul language, violent occurrences, drug abuse, uncanny behavior, and mature scenes in this story. Viewer discretion is advised. Yeah right.

Description:
It was when I stepped onto the earth's surface for what felt like the first time in years, that I realized I was no longer incarcerated in his vice like grip and held captive inside of his charcoal heart.

I was finally free.

But my lungs didn't fill up with air as a sign of relief like they should have. A smile didn't perk up at the corners of my mouth like it should have. Happy tears didn't spring out from my eyes like it should have. Happiness didn't consume my entirety like it should have.

Those once envisaged feelings did not come to me like they should have.

It was when I was finally allowed to roam my small town for days and experience life like how it used to be, that I came to another realization.

This was all wrong.

Who's that shadow holding me hostage? I've been here for days...

-

I don't know why I'm acting like a big shot here with me saying do not plagiarize and blah blah blah when in reality, it's excretion compared to the other brilliant literary works in this world. Remember, this is my first story lmfao so it's probably going to be lame af.

I'm more of an avid reader, if you tend to be like me and are fond of fanfics, you'll probably see my stupid and hectic comments under multiple stories.

Anyways, I thought I'd give it go after a year of self doubt.