Chapter 15:saving Kaguya

Börja om från början

Shin- insects like you don't deserve to live another second nor deserve to even speak to me. Now then *turns to the rest of the bug monsters* it's your turn.

The bugs who were now scared of me tried to scatter and flee but I killed them with my atomic beams from my mouth, tail, back and the most recent one. My arms and even my fingers. All of this made sure that I killed each and every single one of them.

Shin- there, that should be do- *sudden realization* "oh wait, I forgot about the people."

Shin- hey, you girls alright?

The citizens who seemed ot have recovered from their shock, looked at me before murmuring to themselves before one of them finally spoke up.

Shrine maiden- a hai, thanks to you, I'm sorry if this is a bit rude but.... Are you gone rape us now as well?

I could see the fear in their eyes as they looked at me, poor things, I know how that feels, when you've suffered for so long, you'll eventually just expect more to come instead of it stopping.

Shin- don't worry, I promise that I won't, in fact.

I then used my magic to give them back their purity and also cleaned them up and restored their torn clothing. And if you readers out there ask how the fuck is this possible. Well it's simple, it's magic, and this stuff can be useful sometimes.

Author/me- *sigh* I knew the fourth wall was going to be broken someday.

Shin- oh sorry author,didn't mean to give you more work.

author/me- no, no it's fine, I can fix this, just go back to the story now okay?

Shin- alright, take care author.

Author/me- you too.

Shrine maiden- uh who were you talking with? And what did you do to us.

Shin- for your first question, don't worry about it. The second question, I used my magic to clean you up and restore your clothes, but most importantly, I gave you back your purity since I know how much that means to you.

Shrine maiden- *gasp* r-really.

Shrine maiden 2- thaskani, I feel as if all the rape that I've been through is gone.

Shrine maiden 3- I-it's a miracle, a blessing from tsukuyomi-sama.

All the shrine maidens started to cry in relief, thanking their God from freeing them from their nightmare.

Shrine maiden- what will you do now mister?

Shin- simple, I'm gonna go rescue your head shrine maiden.

Shrine maiden- r-really, please do! We beg you, please rescue kaguya-sama.

Shin- sure thing, leave it to me.

After making sure that the shrine maidens here are okay, I rush to the main shrine and break in to see a man covered in bandages who must be shamuhaza and kaguya.