uwu

Once upon a time in a land far far away, the fruit cups lived in harmony.
Until deez nuts attacked 🥶🥶🥶🥶

The people of super ultra fruity land scrambled as they ran, screaming in fear as the leader of the deez nuts clan, Jung Koo ordered his army of the boys 🥶🥶🥶💯💯💯 to attack the innocent fruit cups.
"Kill them all!" They decreed.

"Omg that's kinda homophobic of you" a male citizen of fruit cups told jung koo in a disapproving tone.
"No no I'm not homophobic I'm very fruity" he said, blank expression turning into a sly grin.
"Wanna know what else is fruity too?"

The citizen gasped, raising their hands in front of them. "No! Please! Spare me!"
They pleaded, but it was too late.

"Deez nuts in your mouth 🥶🥶🥶" he exclaimed.
Suddenly the poor male dropped to the ground, brain exploding into fruity pebbles as he perished from the intensity of the deez nuts joke.

Suddenly their was a blinding light, so magnificent that it brought the great ruler of deez nuts to his knees, in awe of the beautiful light.
"What is this? How dare they interrupt my jokes!" He cried.

The light dimmed, revealing a admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting, lovely, magnetic, magnificent, marvelous, mesmeric, nice, pleasing, pretty, pulchritudinous, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, shapely, slightly, splendid statuesque, stunning, sublime, superb, symmetrical, taking, tantalizing, teasing, tempting, well-formed, winning, wonderful woman.

"I am Kim the amazing show stopping gorgeous leader of the fruity pebbles. I will not stand for these jokes any longer."

Jung Koo would not back down, as he ordered his men to kill the ruler.

They started screaming jokes, but her ultra fruityness blinded them, their brains exploding into fruity pebbles.
She finally wiped out all of his men, not one scratch on her perfect body, she slowly approached the king of the deez nuts clan who cowered in fear at her presence.

"Die" she spat.
"NO I LOVE HIM 😫😫😫😫😫💔💔💔💔🥀🥀🥀🥀" a sudden voice from the onlookers screamed.

It was jhope, a noble from the richest family besides the queen. The people gasped in horror at the forbidden romance unfolding in front of them.

Kim looked at him in shock as he ran to hug Jung Koo, the scene looking extremely fruity.

"Jhope NAUR!!" Jhope's closest friend Lisa shouted, she was also extremely fruity.

She rushed to pull him off, yet it was no use, he simply would not let go.

Suddenly from the ultra fruityness that Jung Koo and Jhope were showing came a bursting light, lots of rainbows and skittles falling from the sky.

The queen's adviser chaery ran to her, "my lady we can not kill them, not when they are super fruity, that would be homophobic."

Kim sighed, "if he agrees to join us then I will not kill him."

Jung Koo quickly nodded, agreeing to the terms.
And so they all lived happily ever after

BONUS

After they people calmed down, Lisa approached the queen.
"Wanna make out"
"yeah okay"

THE END
Happy pride month my fruity pebbles