Rogue Luna chapter 31.

Start from the beginning

There was a sudden rush of pain shoot through my body as my wolf howled from the inside.

What's wrong?

'Our mate has been captured and possibly injected with wolfsbane,' my wolf whimpered in my mind.

This officially set me off. I jumped up and grabbed Chase by the throat, I pinned him to a wall and kept my hands around his throat.

"YOU LET MY MATE GET CAPTURED?! You had one fucking job and it was to keep her safe!!" I roared. I officially lost it. I was nothing without Iris.

She was my other half and if she's lost then I'm lost.

I watched as Chase's face began to turn purple from the lack of oxygen. He struggled and tried to break free but he could not match my fury.

"Damien let go of him!" Blake yelled as he tried to pry my hand away. I finally let go of Chase and let him fall to the ground gasping for breath.

"Why the fuck did you leave her alone?!" I screamed.

"You-ur f-f-father told-d me to l-leave her with-h-h him," Chase stuttered.

I growled and then kicked Chase in the face as he was on the ground. I marched out of the pack house and straight to my parents house.

"WHERE IS HE?!" I roared as I burst through the front door.

My mother and Danielle jumped up from the couch surprised.

"Damien you could have knocked," My mother scowled.

"Where is Curtis?!" I said using my Alpha tone.

I watched as my sister flinched and bowed but my mother continued to scowl at me.

"Don't you dare use your tone on me, I was once the Luna of this fine pack and had to deal with your fathers tone all the time. So don't you dare even try!" She screeched at me.

Another sudden pain shot through my heart. It was as if someone was trying to rip it out. I fell to the floor gripping my chest. This pain was unbearable.

"Damien! What's wrong with you?" Danielle yelled as she came to my side.

"Iris has been captured and I think dad has something to do with it," I whimpered.

Mom froze and began to turn pale. She looked as if she had seen a ghost.

"Your father?" She whispered.

"Yes," I gasped out.

She quickly helped me get up as her and Danielle took me back to the pack house.

"Danielle go get John from his home. Tell him the Luna has been captured and we need more warriors looking for Iris and Lillian. Damien and Blake are in no right state seeing as though they lost their mates. Tell John if he sees your father..." She paused. "Bring him in for kidnapping and treason,"

"No mom I need to help and find her," I pleaded. She looked at me with concern and pity in her eyes.

"Damien, the pack loves Iris just as much as you do. We will try our best to look for her but right now dear, you are in no fit to go out. This only makes you vulnerable," She said sadly.

I nodded and got up to walk to my room. I couldn't ignore the pain in my heart. It was like someone repeatedly stabbing it.

Wolves cannot live without their mates...literally, they were the other half of your soul and without your other half you just die.

I walked past a room and heard crying. I noticed that this was Blake's room. I turned the knob and quietly opened the door but not quiet enough.

"Who the fuck told you, you can come in here?" Blake spat at me.