"So it is faster to move around if you're carried" She end her words.

Arien and Arjen puff their cheek in frustration. Ariana shrug while lying her head to the female guard armor.

'It's comfortable but frustrating...' Arien say angrily through telepathy.

'if only we were raised in a proper environment, I bet we would be bigger than we are now!' Arjen say, angry like Arien.

'Well... Its not that bad..' Ariana comfort her siblings.

"I, Ishina, from now will make sure to provide the best possible upbring for you three... I will thoroughly take care of everything from your education to your daily necessities. Very. Throughly"

Ishina say with a sharp eyes.

"Yes... Yes..?" Arien repeat her words twice while Arjen and Ariana sweat drop.

-Ishina definitely kept her word. Daily! Necessities! And-

Stack!

Very long hours of studying!

It show the triplet studying with tired eyes. "It's nice not having to meet the other imperial family members for a few days but... Just how many subjects are we learning each day..."

Arjen whisper and groan tiredly.

"Didn't we do twelve subjects yesterday... ?" Arien ask with a groan like Arjen.

"Even as a highschool student in my previous life, I didn't live like this.." Arjen said.

"Really..? For me it's normal" Ariana sigh in the middle seat between her other siblings.

"WHAT?!" Arien and Arjen whisper shout to Ariana. Ariana sighed. "In the previous life, I study like this but..." She stop speaking and sigh deeply.

"My body was too weak so I can't write for a long time" Ariana finish her words with a silent groaned.

But this is too much for a five-years-old body! I could break my arm from all the writing!

Ariana though in her mind while gripping her pen in her shaking hand.

We've told Ishina we were tired but-

"When the 1st Prince and 2nd Prince were 4 years old, they had already mastered all this"

Ishina sigh deeply.

......

"Why is the imperial family such showoffs?" Arien say with imagination tears. "I know right, we're still having trouble with the imperial language"

Arjen say, same like Arien with imagination tears. Ariana sigh and stop writing for a moment but continue reading the book she was studying.

"Imperial Prince. Please refrain from using such a vulgar vocabulary" Ishina suddenly appeared between Ariana and Arjen seat.

"?!... Yes"

The triplets flinch in sync.

'When did she get here?!' The triplets shout in their mind at the same time.

'I should've telepathically told you' Arjen say through telephathy.

'Ha...' Arien and Arjen slump in their seat while Ariana just bury her head to the book. But Ishina still look at them with sharp eyes.

During all of our meals she constantly scolds us about our improper dining etiquette, and she even scolds us if we play a little rough.

'It's nice to be able to eat, dress, and sleep well but, it feels like we're living in a birdcage. Still, it's different compared to when we lived with Rurahel' Ariana sigh deeply inside her mind while rub her swollen wrist.

They sya this is Royal's duty, but it's not like we're treated like royalty.

The flashback show the triplets walk, their hands spread out and book at the top of their head. "Ack!"

Arien shout and accidentally kick Ariana ankle and made her fall at the ground. "Ouch!"

Their teacher sigh deeply with fan closing half of her face.

"Terrible... They're mixed with commoner's blood and can't even manifest. What's the use of me teaching them quickly?" She mumbled but loud enough for the triplets to hear it.

'You know we can hear you, right?' Arien and Arjen say in their mind angrily while stare at their teacher.

Ariana just sigh and stand up again. The teacher seem to realise that the triplets stare at her so she quickly change her expression.

"Oh my~! Our imperial Prince and princesses, three of you are doing so well~!" She said with a smiled.

The triplets just stay silent.

Imperial Language Class

"I can't believe you made a mistake on this word, the first Prince was... Ha... Never mind"

Economics Studies Class

"Ha... What would happen to this country if you.. No, I was just talking to myself"

Other Classes

"Haa.."

"Just why..."

"Phew..."

"Tsk tsk"

"Ha.. The country would.."

Break Time

'A daily routine of constantly being scorned...!'

"I'll go crazy" Arjen muttered with a knitted eyebrows.

'So annoying! What do they expect from five-year-old? Other than our blond hair, we're just normal people!' Arien cried through their telephathy.

'I know.... Why should we receive such hardcore education? Only when it comes to our education do they treat us like royals... As they scorn us from the inside' Arjen nag inside their telepathic.

Ariana start remembering the second Prince words.

"As long as you acknowledge by Father as a member of the Imperial Family, you guys are also owners of this place there will be more weight on your shoulders than before, but..."

'When he said 'weight', did he mean this?' Ariana plop her self at the top of Arjen.