"u-umm...miss rin? may I go play with the toys?", yūji quietly squeaked out.

"of course! can you promise me to not go anywhere and stay in this room? I'll bring sukuna over to you so that we can all play together", rin suggested.

yūji hastily nodded, rushing over towards the red bin, as he pulled out blocks that were larger than his mouth, so that it wouldn't be able to fit even if he tried eating it.

rin tried her best to make everything childproof, even the plastic utensils and soft-covered books.

     "I'll be back, yūji", rin stated, heading off to find the other itadori, as yūji just hummed, trying his best to stack the cylindrical and triangular blocks.

     the porpoise-haired woman then skimmed around the kitchen, heading towards the closet that was filled with cleaning supplies, extra clothing, and a first-aid kit.

     though what she also noticed was a tuff of coral-pink hair sticking out from behind the cleaning bucket.

     rin then loudly sighed.

     "I wonder where sukuna is", the woman muttered to herself, to which she had thought that she had perhaps heard a soft snicker, as she leisurely turned around, seemingly to be in deep thought.

with no warning at all (no, of course none at all), sukuna had jumped out from his hiding spot, screaming as if he were a t-rex.

rin feigned distress as she harshly gasped, witnessing sukuna's proud grin, before his face had contorted into utter confusion when he was picked up by the woman herself.

"sukuna, you can't run off by yourself in an unknown place. you should've at least told me where you wanted to go", rin said, holding the boy with both arms, as sukuna desperately tried pushing the woman away.

"LET ME GO, YOU WITCH!! and I don't have to tell anybody where I'm going!!", the four year-old yelled.

"but what if you get hurt? I'll be really sad", rin stated, slightly furrowing her brows, as sukuna just crossed his arms, huffing.

"liar! all you want is...money! you don't care about us!!", sukuna grunted, to which rin had shook her head in denial.

"I really do care about you two. what can I do to prove it to you guys?", rin asked, bringing sukuna into the main room, where yūji had successfully built an entire castle by now.

"mmm....if you can tell us apart by tomorrow, then that means that you truly care, because that means that you...you..."

"that means that I'm observant?", rin finished.

sukuna only nodded, acting high maintenance, as he was let down to go join yūji.

"huh? but isn't that easy? dad styles our hair everyday because even he has trouble telling us apar—"

     "well then we'll have the same hair tomorrow, yūji! and we'll dress the same and act the same", sukuna grumbled.

     rin just continued smiling, as she agreed to the little game.

     "if I win, will you continue coming to my daycare?", rin questioned.

     "of course!! I'll come even if sukuna doesn't want to", yūji exclaimed, causing rin to pat the boy's head in appreciation.

     "sure, but only if you can guess it right tomorrow. if not, we're never ever, EVER coming back!", sukuna stated.

     rin just chuckled.

     "so shall we close the deal with some bunny apple slices?", rin offered.

     "bunny apple slices?? what are bunny apple slices?", yūji asked, already salivating at the thought of food.

     rin immediately left to swiftly cut an apple into slices, sheathing the red skin to make it into a v-shape, as if it were a bunny's ears.

     "bunny apple slices for you both", rin presented, giving both itadoris small plastic forks, as sukuna just snapped his head the other way, holding out the fork to rin.

"a king doesn't eat with his own hands", sukuna stated.

     "yes, he eats with his utensils", rin smiled, pushing the fork back into sukuna's hand, as he only glared at the unaffected woman.

     "just you wait until tomorrow!!"

     "oh I sure hope it comes faster, because then I'll get to see you two again", rin sweetly replied, causing sukuna to only become more irked.

     "you...you...you WITCH!!"

     "sukuna, that's not nice!", yūji scolded.

     "it's okay, yūji. now eat up before you two go take a nap", rin assured.

"I don't want to take a nap!", sukuna argued, causing rin to just softly sigh.

though an idea has suddenly appeared.

♥