"Did something happen?" He asked, so I shook my head in response. "Your face, it's red. Are you sick?" He insisted.

"No, sir— I-I mean, Namjoon." I stuttered, internally face-palming myself for being flustered over something like what Jia said.

"Are you sure?" He persisted, so I nodded and smiled, but he suddenly took something from the bag he is bringing. "Here, drink some water. It may be because of the heat." He offered a bottle of water, that he opened before handing it to me.

I just accepted it and thanked him before drinking some water. A few minutes later, I heard the noise of a microphone getting tapped, then I saw Jimin standing on the small stage with three other teachers, that I assume from a different section.

"Good morning, dear parents and pupils!" Jimin greeted enthusiastically. "We are very pleased to see everyone of you today, for it's a very wonderful day for your children. Welcome to Sunrise Kindergarten, dear parents! Let us give each pther a round of applause."

The applause of the many were heard as thecheerful squeals of children are harmoniously joining. I glanced at Hwayoung and I can see how excited she is. To be honest, I feel thrilled too since it's my first time attending this kind of events.

"As you can see, you are all wearing a specific color that signifies your respective groups. We have the Cheerful Yellow," Jimin then motioned to the left part of the audience, where all the parents and pupils are wearing yellow shirts. "Then, we also have the Outstanding Blue," He then pointed at the right side of the audience filled with families in blue shirts. "And lastly, the Courageous Red." And that's when he pointed at our spot as we clap our hands.

"For today, we want to focus on the children's cooperative and intellectual skills when it comes to different group activities outdoors. We also want to create a harmonious bond between the children and their parents, while you all enjoy the event. As you can see on the other side of the lawn, there are stations and obstacles prepared for today's event. We will execute different types of outdoor activities that you and your children will surely enjoy." The other teacher stated which received positive comments from the parents.

It's really interesting and I can't wait to participate. It's just like a team-building event at the office. I hope things will go well for today.

*****

Author's POV

After the announcement made by the three teachers, they told them about the rules for safety. Right after, they are finally lead to the first station of today’s event. Each of the three groups – Red, Blue, and Yellow – are made out of six pupils and six pairs of parents. The first game is called the Calamansi Relay Game, but with a twist.

"Before we start, let us discuss about the mechanics of the game. So please listen carefully as I state each one of them.

1. Each members of the team will receive a plastic spoon and pieces of calamansi. You have to carry the Calamansi with the plastic spoon on your mouth.

2. Starting from the line, the members of each team has to race around the designated spot and then back to their teammates, where you have to relay the Calamansi thru the spoon.

3. The first team to finish the relay will win.

However, here is the twist. You must do the relay by pair. The pupils will pair with their fellow pupils, while their parents will pair together. To do the relay, you must hold each other's shoulder as you race. Here is an example." Jimin then put down the mic and called one of the teachers to demonstrate the game.

They placed their spoons in their mouth and put one Calamansi. Jimin then held the shoulder of that teacher, which did the same. They started to walk carefully, trying not to let the Calamansi fall. In short, you will need coordination and team work in doing this relay.

"Are we understood?" The teacher beamed, and they all shouted affirmation.

"I'm so excited!" Hwayoung suddenly squealed as she stomped her feet happily, making Seoyeon smile while looking at her.

Hwayoung is standing between Seoyeon and Namjoon, so when Seoyeon lifted her gaze, she met Namjoon's eyes. That incident made her to quickly divert her gaze in front, pursing her lips, and it resulted for Namjoon to slightly smile before looking back at Hwayoung.

"Princess," He called, Hwayoung looked up to face her father. "I just want you to remember that enjoying the games is important than winning all of them. So whatever may happen, win or lose, just enjoy, okay?" He reminded and Hwayoung nodded happily with two thumbs-up.

A few minutes later, Jimin and the other teachers started to distribute the spoons and Calamansi to every group. When most of the pupils and parents receive theirs, they began to practice and try. Even Hwayoung is practicing with Misun, since she is her partner. After distributing every items, Jimin then finally announced that they are given five minutes to practice with their pair. Being awkward about it, Seoyeon just focused herself on helping Misun and Hwayoung as they practice, leaving Namjoon to stand quietly while thinking if he should practice with her or not. What did he choose?

"Uh, Seoyeon," He called, getting her attention. "Shall we practice this game?" He offered, and of course, as his obedient secretary, she obliged.

Seoyeon stood in front of him and placed the handle of the spoon in her mouth, while Namjoon did the same. To practice, they should put the bowl of the spoon over the other, and place the Calamansi on top. So, Namjoon ascended closer to Seoyeon and bended his knee a little until the bowl of his spoon is on top of hers. That close proximity startled Seoyeon, memories of the elevator incident suddenly flashing in her mind as if it's a broken record that plays repeatedly.

"Ready?" Namjoon murmured, Seoyeon just hummed.

They started to try walking with small footsteps, however, Seoyeon is a little uncomfortable to meet Namjoon's gaze, so she kept looking on the ground or on the Calamansi, alternately. Because of her unsteady actions, it made the Calamansi to fall.

"Sorry...." She mumbled as she knelt down to pick the Calamansi, only to bump hands with Namjoon as he was trying to pick it too.

Seoyeon immediately stood up and took a deep breath to calm the riot that starts to boom inside her. Namjoon couldn't decide whether she is really sick or her skin is just reacting to the heat of the sun from the way her face is getting redder.

"Seoyeon, let's try again, hm?" He suggested with a smile, Seoyeon just nodded and stood still as she place the spoon in her mouth. "But this time, I want you to just stay calm and never look at anything but my eyes." He added in a kind and soft manner, then bent down to place the bowl of his spoon on top.

Seoyeon tried to do what he said, so she kept her eyes on his brown ones. Namjoon can see nervousness, so he smiled with his eyes to somehow ease it, which surprisingly calmed Seoyeon.

"May I?" He motioned his hands, asking permission if he could hold her shoulders.

"Hm...." She affirmed, so Namjoon then held her hands first and placed them on his shoulder before he placed his on top of hers.

Slowly, they start to walk while balancing the Calamansi. At first, it felt awkward to the two of them until they finally got the hang of it. They tried to practice it again and again, as long as there is still time. From being able to keep the Calamansi in the spoon bowl for a short period of time, to finally being able to make it stay longer.

"Wow, we did it." Seoyeon uttered happily, Namjoon nods as he chuckle to see her that way.

And from the short distance, a proud and happy smile was seen on Hwayoung's face as she watch the two of them. She knows that everything will change after this family day, she just needs to be patient.

[A/N: Hi! I'm so sorry for being inactive here on Wattpad in terms of updating chapters. I'm really trying my best to finish all of my tasks before tomorrow, because on Wednesday is the start of my vataion. Since then, I could focus on writing. For now, here is my short update. Thank you for understanding and for being patient! I love you all.]