"

    Where is Du Yi?" Chen Ma said with a sullen face: "He didn't protect you, Master told him to go home."

    Nuonuo also stopped talking, if Du Yi, who had been with Qiu Li for many years, was given up by Qiu Li in this way. Na Wei Yong's fate... She can guess without even thinking about it.

    The male protagonist in the original book discarded this cannon fodder, and he must have reached the same goal now.

    Without the participation of the heroine Song Lian, most people in the book turned out to have the same ending.

    Nono's eyelashes trembled, what about Chen Qian?

    Soon she knew, and Chen Mao knelt outside the villa the next afternoon.

    When Nono came back from a walk, the man who had never changed his face before knocked her head three times.

    Nono was stunned, and quickly backed away.

    Chen Mao is now tired: "I apologized to Miss, Cici was not sensible, and did something like that. I begged Miss to help her plead, let Qiu Shao let her make a living, I will send her abroad, and I won't let her in this life. She is back."

    Nono looked down: "What's wrong with her now?"

    Chen Mao was silent for a moment: "In the mental hospital."

    "Chen Mao, I will not plead. If Qiu Li didn't come yesterday, I would have died."

    Chen Mao suddenly raised his head, Nuonuo was very calm: "Who is Wei Yong, you should know. You know better than me what will end in his hands. Chen Qian is not pitiful, everyone has to do it for himself. The thing that pays the price. If it was Chen Qian who fell into Wei Yong's hands yesterday, would you think the person who harmed her should be forgiven?"

    Chen Mao's voice was hoarse, and it took a long time to stand up from the ground: "I know."

    However, the sadness in his heart made him turn his head: "Miss Song."

    Nuonuo raised his eyes to look at him.

    Chen Mao said: "I'm just such a younger sister. Cici knew Qiu Shao when she was ten years old. Although she has a arrogant temper, she has always treated Qiu Shao very well. However, when she was taken away last night, Qiu Shao didn't even look at her. Pass her." Chen Mao smiled bitterly, "not at a glance."

    Nuonuo looked at him quietly.

    Chen Ma frowned: "Mr. Chen Mao, you talk too much."

    Chen Mao bowed politely: "Sorry." When

    he left, Chen Ma said, "Miss, let's go back. Don't listen to others, hatred. Chen Ma knows what kind of person it is. He will not be sorry for you."

    Nuo Nuo curled her lips slightly: "I know."

    Chen Mao is a smart man, he can't resist Qiu Li, nor can he save Chen Qian, but with He planted a thorn in Nono's heart in his own way.

    Let her know that she can be indifferent and ruthless to treat her old friend Qiu Li for more than ten years. One day such a person will also have Nono's turn.

    But his abacus was wrong. If Nono loves hatred and fierceness, he will definitely be terrified when he hears these words, and will give birth to grudges.

    It's a pity that she doesn't love Qiu Li.

    A person whose future has nothing to do with her, whether he is ruthless or passionate, has nothing to do with her.