14- Good Omega

Comincia dall'inizio

"M-Master~" Taehyung smiled at his husband and jungkook loves seeing his baby smile.

Jungkook wanted to pushed taehyung onto the bed but taehyung stoped him. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows looking at his looking at his husband.

"M-Master, let me pleasure you tonight. Let me be a good husband for you. Let me be a good omega for you, my Alpha. Please"

Taehyung put his hand on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook feels so bewitched looking at taehyung face. His dick so hard as rock inside his pant.

Taehyung knows Jungkook got more harder after hearing his statement.

So, taehyung opened the button of jungkook's shirt slowly while looking into Jungkook's eyes, biting his lips seductively.

He remove the shirt off of jungkook's body, which reveals his husband's hard toned chest and his delicious abs that he would love to lick. Jungkook just eyed every move Taehyung made

His baby said he wanted to pleasure his daddy so he let him.

Taehyung kissed his husband chest softly then he attack jungkook's neck.

Jungkook's moan feeling good, as he tilt his head back

Then, taehyung kneeled down in front of his master, opening the belt and lowering his pants until Jungkook's feet.

Taehyung lowers the boxers and Jungkook's hard dick sprung up straight towards the ceiling. Taehyung giggled making a hold of Jungkook's dick

Taehyung kissed it softly. He kissed the tip and gave kitten lick on the tip. Taehyung loves doing it because its Jungkook's sensitive spot.

Jungkook groans looking at his mate Taehyung stared at Jungkook while licking his dick innocently.

Jungkook has been dying to pound into his Mate's delicious pussy. He can't wait to any longer for being inside taehyung.

Taehyung put Jungkook's dick inside his mouth and bobbed his head forth and back slowly. Jungkook hissed as he felt Taehyung's hand playing with his balls

"Fuck, baby. Yeah, just like that. Your mouth feels so heaven. I love your pretty lips. Fuck, baby - " Jungkook uttered closing his eyes, gritting his teeth

Taehyung feels aroused getting praised by jungkook. He looked at Jungkook. Mouth hanged open releases soft moan. Then, taehyung bobbed his head and plays with his dick faster.

Taehyung bobbed his head while sucking harder

The tip of Jungkook's dick touched his back of the throat and Taehyung loves it. He loves deepthroating Jungkook's cock. He loves seeing Jungkook expression that always turned him on.

"Arghh! Baby, fuck! Thats feels s-so good~ You are so g-good at this! You gonna make me cum, baby-"

Taehyung moan and eyes got teary being praised. He loves his husband so much.

"Fuck, baby! I am gonna cum! " Taehyung bobbed his head thrice faster and Jungkook feels on the edge as he starts thrusting into Taehyung's mouth roughly chasing his climax

He shoot his load inside his Taehyung's mouth as he swallows it all leaving Jungkook's dick with pop sound. Taehyung licks Jungkook's dick softly. Staring into Jungkook's eyes

He stoped when jungkook grab his hand, making him stand, then threw his body on the bed.

Jungkook hovered over taehyung, His hands either side of Taehyung's head and stared deeply into his baby's puppy eyes. Both of them feels the sexual tension.